Hdinstallers Plasma Installation / HDinstallers uses inexperienced installers

United States, Georgia, Marietta Review updated:
HD Installers
I spoke to HDinstallers on the phone and, after paying their ridiculous fee, they sent out a bum in a van who said he was there to install my plasma tv. My wife wouldn't even let the guy into our house b/c he didn't have identification showing that he was with HD installers. We told him that his services were no longer needed and called zipinstallation.com to do our installation. The installer was dressed professionally and did a great job with the installation. I'll definitely use them again with my next tv set.

D  23rd of May, 2009 by
Mr. Simms works for a competing company to this company. You should read his all his post... once he says he was an installer trying to work for the company and the next he is saying he is a customer and the company hosed him. This guy works for zipinstallation and is a ###. He cannot beat the company he is complaining about prices, services or internet marketing skills. Go ahead zips run through your investment capital trying to be this company... you don't have the skills or smarts to win. This complains board has absolutely no valid information on it - fuzips.
N  24th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Zipinstallation.com has NO technicians of their own. Therefore, the tech's the use are not trained in any standard way. They use a national work order management system to route orders to local "third party" techs. I simply do not trust a company who cannot invest in their own success by training their own techs and providing them with standard identification and uniforms.
A  5th of Jul, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Hd Installers has some really shady business practices to say the least. They note on their site that they will give you the best price guarantee, provided you get a comparable quote from a company that is certified on planet installation. Well if you do a little digging you'll find that they OWN Planet Installation!

Don't forget that if you find out their installer is an idiot they'll charge you $250 to cancel the install! Read their fine print and see what you're agreeing to when you go with their service and see for yourself!
A  14th of Aug, 2010 by
Had similar issues with ZIP Installation refusal to honor their contractual obligation to remove old TV...long story short they tried to bill us, they were forced to take the charge off the bill, then sent one person to install a 50" HDTV and remove an old-style very heavy TV from a 2nd floor..they had all of this information beforehand and simply had NO intention of removing the old TV..very nasty to deal with, had to lodge complaint against them, would not recommend to anyone!
A  15th of Jul, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I hired HD Installers for my job and they botched it up. I had to hire a separate team, tvinstallnj.com to come and fix everything. I would never hire them for anything anymore.
N  24th of Dec, 2014 by
We Hired Anthonysprofessionaltvmounting.Com in NYC We are very Happy with our Professional Installation.Anthony is by far the best and knows exactly what he's doing.He was in and out tv up and running perfectly Mounted to perfection in no time.Highly Recommended. Call them today you won't be disappointed.