HDI DOM BUYERS EDGE / Unauthorized charge

NJ, United States Review updated:
March 29, 2008 I just checked my bank account online and found a, there was a debit charge on my account for $99.00. The charge was to HDI DOM BUYERS EDGE. I had no idea who they were, or what the charge was for. I was so upset. I called the number provided [protected] and asked the guy the why this was on my bill, who authorized the charge. The man on the other end of the phone was all too happy to credit my account; of course it will take 3-10 days to appear on my account. But I pushed as to where the charge came from. The charge was initiated from Domestications during a purchase. I told him that I did not authorize anything but the purchase price. I went on line in search of any information on this company. There were hundreds of complaints. I called Domestications to complain, but their complaint department isn’t open on weekends! While I really like Domestications, they just lost a customer, I will never shop with Domestications again.

Comments

Re
  20th of Mar, 2008
Went in my account with out my permission an took out $99.00! Beware all!
Me
  8th of May, 2008
This same thing happened to me!!! Thank God for good Banks that alert you for any strange movement on your depit cards!!!