HDFC Ergono claim

Convienent Hospitals Ltd Indore

Hospital Name : CHL Convienent Hospitals Ltd
Address : LIG SQUARE, A.B. ROAD, PINCODE-452008
Contact No : [protected]

Poor policy from HDFC Ergo, they cheat the customers and do not pass any claim, keep you waiting in the hospital, and do not give you clear statement.

HDFC Ergo Denial for Cashless Claim due to which my Wife Suffered a Lot

We have a HDFC ERGO FAMILY HEALTH POLICY. Which cover my Son, Wife and myself. My policy no is – [protected] and my cashless card no is – [protected] and expiry date is 14-Dec-2014. My complaint is regarding denial of Cashless service from HDFC Ergo without any Proper Reason.

This is to state that my Wife Mrs. Samira Surabhi Gupta, is suffering from Acute Pain in Gal Bledder . On 3rd Feb 2014 I admited her in CHL Convienent Hospitals Ltd . which is one of the network hospital of HDFC Ergo. I inform to TPA and complete all the formalities. On 4th of Feb Doctor decided to Operate her but that time I know through TPA that my claim is denial and reason behind that is HDFC Ergo Consultant show it is a New case of Surgery and this is not covered in that policy. At that crucial time I arrange the Big Amount to deposite and started the treatment. Doctor saved my Wife.

But due to insufficient funds we can not able to give her proper treatment.

I need your help to get the justice and learned them a lesson so anybody else never faced this type of problem. At the time of Policy your Agent would never tell you such problems. Even at the time of Admission Hospital will also Accept your Cashless Card.

I have all the documents regarding this matter. But I don’t know how to proceed.

Please suggest me what to do And request all of you never ever go for a HDFC ERGO FAMILY HEALTH POLICY

See their Claims :

Why HDFC ERGO Health Insurance ?

Optimum health insurance coverage at an affordable price
Option to cover on Individual or Family Floater basis
Option to choose health insurance plans from an annual or two year policy
Cumulative Bonus for each claim free year
Provides Cost of Health Check up after 4 claim free years
Cashless Claims Service across India at 4000+ network hospitals
No medical check-up upto 45 years of age
Income Tax Benefit under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act
Hassle free claims Process with minimum documentation and turn around times
No Sub-limits on any disease, room rent, hospital charges and doctor fees.*

Capt Shekhar Gupta