HDFC Credit Card / non - receipt of credit card bill

India Review updated:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I wish to bring to your notice that I am a credit card holder of HDFC Bank. I have not received my Credit Card Bill which was due on 15/11/2007. The last date of payment as confirmed by the Customer Service Agent is 05/12/2007.

I have called up the 24 hour service helpline (Mumbai) twice once on 24/11/2007 and on 30/11/2007.
On 24/11/2007 the agent confirmed that the original statement was sent to me on 16/11/2007 and that a duplicate bill would be sent to me.
On 30/11/2007 the agent re-confirmed that the original statement was sent to me on 16/11/2007 and that the duplicate bill request was processed. I request her to send the statement via email to me.
Till date I'm sorry to state that I have neither received my statement by courier nor by email.

I guess geniune customers are being penalized for negligence & delays of the Company. The Customer Service helpline set up for the customer is thoroughly useless and inefficient.

Request that an immediate action be taken else I will not be liable to pay any interest / late fees. If I donot receive my statement within the next 2 days, pl. discontue my credit card. I donot wish to follow up every time for the bill and waste my time.

A really irrate customer,
Delnaz Khodaiji.

Comments

Vi
  4th of Aug, 2008
my credit card no.4346772004590609
i wan up to date statement.
Na
  6th of Aug, 2008
My credit card number 4346772006336894
i want up to date statement, pls send card first date to till date i need statement full details. pls send me on mail address

HDFC Bank Logo HDFC Bank