HDFC Credit Card / non - receipt of credit card bill
Dear Sir / Madam,
I wish to bring to your notice that I am a credit card holder of HDFC Bank. I have not received my Credit Card Bill which was due on 15/11/2007. The last date of payment as confirmed by the Customer Service Agent is 05/12/2007.
I have called up the 24 hour service helpline (Mumbai) twice once on 24/11/2007 and on 30/11/2007.
On 24/11/2007 the agent confirmed that the original statement was sent to me on 16/11/2007 and that a duplicate bill would be sent to me.
On 30/11/2007 the agent re-confirmed that the original statement was sent to me on 16/11/2007 and that the duplicate bill request was processed. I request her to send the statement via email to me.
Till date I'm sorry to state that I have neither received my statement by courier nor by email.
I guess geniune customers are being penalized for negligence & delays of the Company. The Customer Service helpline set up for the customer is thoroughly useless and inefficient.
Request that an immediate action be taken else I will not be liable to pay any interest / late fees. If I donot receive my statement within the next 2 days, pl. discontue my credit card. I donot wish to follow up every time for the bill and waste my time.
A really irrate customer,
More HDFC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - Deduction from account
- HDFC Bank - fees refund
- HDFC Bank - health insurance
- HDFC Bank - credit card
- HDFC Bank - I am complaning about the language spoken to the client