HDFC Credit Card / credit card statement

1 India Review updated:

Hi

I have HDFC Bank credit card for a long time. I requested to customer care to sent monthly Credit Card statement thru email as mostly I remain in traveling from 1 place to another. but I never received the statement thru email nor thru local post. They always try to take late fee on this A/c.

Now I m thinking about to take some legal step to sort out this matter.

Comments

• Vi
      18th of Nov, 2007

Your right as I have faced the same problem many times... they send people to collect money and dont send bills on time...

• Ku
      27th of Nov, 2007

This is smart.

• Ku
      27th of Nov, 2007

I need the statement of HDFC credit card!

• Pa
      9th of Jul, 2008

HI! HDFC CREDIT CARD PEOPLE ARE VERY MUCH ABUSIVE, INDECENT, & ILL-MANNERED. I USED TO PAY THE MIN.AMT. EVERY MONTH EVEN AFTER I HAD LOST MY JOB! BUT FOR LAST 4 MONTHS OR SO I COULDN'T PAY MIN.AMT AS FINANCIAL CON.
    GOT WORSE. HDFC STARTED ABUSING ME AND MY FAMILY MEM. & SEND PEOPLE AT MY HOME TO SETTLE DESPITE TELLING THEM THAT ON REVIVAL OF MY FINANCIAL CONDITION I WILL SETTLE ON MY OWN! AND MOST SURPRISINGLY THEY HAD DOUBLED MY TOTAL OUTSTANDING WITHIN 4 MONTHS!! IS IT REASONABLE & JUSTIFIED? THEY SHOULD BE RESISTED AT ANY COST!! PLS . HELP LEAVING YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

6th of Feb, 2009

28th of Mar, 2009

credit card statment

• Pr
      2nd of Oct, 2009

I have not received credit card statement and hence finding difficult about minimum amount and last date of remittance. pl. mail me on -sewak58@yahoo.co.in or prajyot_01@yahoo.com

• Vm
      31st of Aug, 2010

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CREDIT CARD STATMENT IN TIME, SO DIFFICULT TO PAY IN TIME .I KINDLY REQUESTED TO SEND ME STATEMENT TO MY E.MAIL ID.

V M PATIL