HDFC Credit Card / credit card statement

1 India Review updated:

Hi

I have HDFC Bank credit card for a long time. I requested to customer care to sent monthly Credit Card statement thru email as mostly I remain in traveling from 1 place to another. but I never received the statement thru email nor thru local post. They always try to take late fee on this A/c.

Now I m thinking about to take some legal step to sort out this matter.

Comments

Vi
  18th of Nov, 2007

Your right as I have faced the same problem many times... they send people to collect money and dont send bills on time...

Ku
  27th of Nov, 2007

This is smart.

Ku
  27th of Nov, 2007

I need the statement of HDFC credit card!

Pa
  9th of Jul, 2008

HI! HDFC CREDIT CARD PEOPLE ARE VERY MUCH ABUSIVE, INDECENT, & ILL-MANNERED. I USED TO PAY THE MIN.AMT. EVERY MONTH EVEN AFTER I HAD LOST MY JOB! BUT FOR LAST 4 MONTHS OR SO I COULDN'T PAY MIN.AMT AS FINANCIAL CON.
GOT WORSE. HDFC STARTED ABUSING ME AND MY FAMILY MEM. & SEND PEOPLE AT MY HOME TO SETTLE DESPITE TELLING THEM THAT ON REVIVAL OF MY FINANCIAL CONDITION I WILL SETTLE ON MY OWN! AND MOST SURPRISINGLY THEY HAD DOUBLED MY TOTAL OUTSTANDING WITHIN 4 MONTHS!! IS IT REASONABLE & JUSTIFIED? THEY SHOULD BE RESISTED AT ANY COST!! PLS . HELP LEAVING YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

Sa

28th of Mar, 2009

credit card statment

Pr
  2nd of Oct, 2009

I have not received credit card statement and hence finding difficult about minimum amount and last date of remittance. pl. mail me on -sewak58@yahoo.co.in or prajyot_01@yahoo.com

Vm
  31st of Aug, 2010

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CREDIT CARD STATMENT IN TIME, SO DIFFICULT TO PAY IN TIME .I KINDLY REQUESTED TO SEND ME STATEMENT TO MY E.MAIL ID.

V M PATIL