HDFC Credit Card / non receipt of statements
I have a hdfc credit card and i have signed up for the statement online as i travel a lot. So far they have rarely sent me my statements online and sometimes they do not send me the statement by post either. Every time i have to remind them about it. So they do not send the statement and then they try to charge a late fee. When i complained they had the cheek to say that i should pay up based on the charge slips that i have. Quite ridiculous!
They also have a facility to check your credit card online... For this you have to have a hdfc bank account... Which is ridiculous once again, as when i tried to log in they said that since i have not checked my bank account online, for sometime the ipin is not valid anymore; i have to send a written request for a ipin number... So since if i am traveling I barely have a choice of being able to make my payments on time.
Strange card!!! As opposed to this i get my citibank statement online for the past 3 years and have never had a problem with it. It is also so easy to check your credit card account details online.
More HDFC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - unauthorized credit card charges
- HDFC Bank - customer care executive 
- HDFC Bank - credit card statement wants double payment
- HDFC Bank - please close inoperative saving account
- HDFC Bank - fraud job service