HDFC / credit card cheating

1 India

Hi,

I owed Rs 55000 in Nov 2006 and there was a dipsuted transaction of Rs15000 on my card for which HDFC did not credited the amount to Merchant Account, and there after I kept paying the min amount which already closed to Rs 50000 until now and requested to remove the 15000 transaction and send the clear statement to me so that I will clear the complete outstanding. They said they need my signature to rollback the transaction and I've sent the letter, But they never rolled back that and keep adding finance charges for that amount as well.

In meanwhile agent was collecting the payments and agreed for Rs11000 final settlement, but when I called back they said they did not talk to us at all and they dont know.

On Aug 16 HDFC Credit card Collection department has transfered RS 64671.81 from my HDFC savings account without my concent and authorization from me and they made my saving account to zero balance.

I am planning to bring up this issue to Media and as well proceed legally for transfering the funds without my concent, so that this will not repeat to any other customer.

THERE IS NO SECURITY FOR THE FUNDS IN HDFC SAVINGS ACCOUNT.

HDFC CREDIT CARD IS CHEATING...THEY ARE GETTING HOLD OF SAVINGS ACCOUNTS...