HDFC / is hdfc blind?
I opened a new account with HDFC earlier this month. I had to receive the welcome kit by the 17th and issue urgent cheques during that week. Everybody in the bank including the sr. sales person who opened my account and the Manager of the branch at HDFC Arjun Marg, Gurgaon, Delhi, india assured me that i shall receive the cheque book within that time. I made continuous calls to the call center. they always said the status is currently not reliable but i shall receive the kit within 7 days of account opening. On my desperate effort after 14 days account opening, a gentleman at the call center told me that the address has a mistake and the cheque book has been returned. Every time i used to repeat the address, the photocopy of the form has the right address. No one ever bothered to notice this and tell me. Now I have beared Rs.10,000 plus for issuing DDs and transferring money since i did not have the cheque book. Who is responsible? Is everybody at HDFC blind?
Pranay Shah Singh
By Profession Jouranlist
More HDFC Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - credit card
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised transactions
- HDFC atm located near Tughlaqabad metro station - requested to return my debit card.
- HDFC Bank - neft 
- HDFC Bank - hdfc bank — hdfc bank/credit card demotivating/harassing practice