HDFC / hdfc bank doesn't follow customers instruction and harras them

1 India Review updated:

I have applied for a cheque book into one of the HDFC Bank branchs in Bangalore. Though my mailing address is my office address, still I prefered to collect the cheque book from the bank branch itself and same has been instructed on the form. Later it was told to me that it has been despatched to my mailing address, which I havn't received even after a months time. Everytime they asked me to call phone banking and sort our the matter by srugging their responsibility. When I call phone banking after wasteing numouras valuable minutes and money "ON HOLD", inefficient customer service representatives are unable to resolve the matter. Sent mails after mails, but in reply to that I get few generic stupid formatted reply which no way served my purpose.

Now I am exhausted of cheque books and it seems HDFC deosn't bother to issue another one by resolving the matter.

CAN SOMEBODY PROVIDE ME THEIR HIGHER AUTHORITIES E-MAIL ID?

Comments

• As
      20th of Jun, 2008

i also need hdfc bank high authority officer mail id if somebody have mail id then please provide me.

• Ka
      29th of Apr, 2011

I am also looking for HDFC High authority email address for Home loan department.

• Po
      12th of Aug, 2011

• Po
      12th of Aug, 2011

hello, mai apke HDFC ki account holder hu last 1 month pehle mera debit card misplace hio gya to mane apke barnch mai req. di new atm card ke but 1 pure 1 month ho gae hai mere pass koi atm deliverd nahi hua so kindly help ASAP.