HDFC / hdfc bank doesn't follow customers instruction and harras them
I have applied for a cheque book into one of the HDFC Bank branchs in Bangalore. Though my mailing address is my office address, still I prefered to collect the cheque book from the bank branch itself and same has been instructed on the form. Later it was told to me that it has been despatched to my mailing address, which I havn't received even after a months time. Everytime they asked me to call phone banking and sort our the matter by srugging their responsibility. When I call phone banking after wasteing numouras valuable minutes and money "ON HOLD", inefficient customer service representatives are unable to resolve the matter. Sent mails after mails, but in reply to that I get few generic stupid formatted reply which no way served my purpose.
Now I am exhausted of cheque books and it seems HDFC deosn't bother to issue another one by resolving the matter.
CAN SOMEBODY PROVIDE ME THEIR HIGHER AUTHORITIES E-MAIL ID?
More HDFC Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - negative balance to be cancel
- HDFC Bank - fraudulently applied credit card on my name
- HDFC Bank - credit card 
- HDFC Bank - credit card aromatic taking charges
- HDFC Bank - non settlement of full and final payment as well as pf