HDFC Banking / saving bank a/c

HDFC Bank
Head Office
Delhi

Dear Sir,
I have a Saving Bank account at Rajnagar, Ghaziabad Branch of HDFC Bank. Despite my innumerable complaints I have not been able to open my account on the Internet. As I have often to be on tour, I need to download my statements of account frequently. I have also sent repeated requests to my Bank Manager to post my monthly statements of account through email but so far they have totally ignored my request.

I am a bit surprised at this callous attitude of a well known private bank. Even the portal of SBI is so user friendly that we have no problem at all downloading our account details.

I would appreciate if you could instruct the Rajnagar Branch of Ghaziabad HDFC Bank to send my monthly statement details on the 5th of every month on my email ID: histcentre@gmail.com

Thanks
Faithfully
DP Agrawal
=

Comments

• Ki
      27th of Apr, 2008

net banking

• Vi
      14th of Aug, 2008

To: SBI Chief; HDFC Chief
    Subject: Faulty ATM Network Operations
    Sir/Madam
    It is highly disappointing & sorry to inform you that the service is provided by your network of banks are found to be faulty. Your banks are considered to be among the most reputed trusted bank of India & financial transactions are consider to be most critical transactions. Even then, I suffered loss of a considerable amount of my hard earn money (earned by serving the nation on border) due to your faulty & non tested networked ATMs.
    On 03/08/08, I withdrawed Rs.3000 from nearest HDFC bank ATM (refer details below in the mail) while mini statement slip showing Rs.6000 less from total amount. When I did call at SBI help line number (08026599990) then they said “you inform to your nearest SBI branch & submit an application there to the branch manager.” But when I met, the branch manager of SBI (sector-41, NOIDA-201301), he rejected my application & advised to go at HDFC branch where transaction had occurred. When I went to the HDFC (Sector-51, NOIDA-201301), they also refused my plea & reverted to SBI. Finally, from both the sides my application was rejected & was directed to the ATM card issuing branch. But owing to distance (the branch is in South), it is not possible for me to. I was made bouncing ball & the sufferer between both of the banks at no fault of mine in this issue.
    This entire aforementioned incident has caused lot of agony, pain, aguish, financial loss, mental stress & lower productivity in my personal & professional life.
    Hence, I want justice in form of reverting my lost money of Rs.3000 plus the costs incurred (tangible & non-tangible) to get the same bank i.e. Rs.500.
    In case I do not get any positive reply from your end by Monday august 18th I have to escalate to Reserve Bank of India.
    Transaction Details:
    HDFC ATM Slip Details: DATE TIME ATM NO.
    03/08/08 12:47 S1ANDE 18 (Sector-34, Noida (U.P.))
    CARD NO. – 6220180859600021264

A/C No.-00000030307195806
    Account Type- Saving Account
    Regards
    Vikas Mishra
    Behalf of Ram Nivas Mishra (Defense Personnel)

16th of Sep, 2008

My A/c no. is 02791000050529.

worst expirience with hdfc bank, hdfc image lost

you peaple try cheat with the customer's for Rs.200/- Very Shameful, Wrong Commitments, I want Close this Account.

Today one year completed but no any solution is provided yet.

Not Satisfied with your service.

If you want to know more about your service then make a call to 0 - 9899568877,

Provide me with Regional Service Manager's contact number For NCR (Faridabad)

• Su
      18th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir,

My saving actt. no 0030011000100203. I have recd.SMS for from no. 5676712 that reply ur correct E-Mail I D for e-statment.
    Any corspodance may be done to my E-Mail I.D

saving actt.no.003011000100203

• Vi
      23rd of Oct, 2008

sir/Madam
    I have deposited Rs 5000 in my saving account number (08121000004153) on dated "10-10-08" but the same has not appeared in my a/c. consiquently my cheque issued to the party bounced. Kindly investigate the fraud done by cashier " Ms Rekha of Kharar branch". We have approached the matter to the bank and they have replied that the matter will be investigated by the higher authorty. We have lodged the complaint on dated 22-10-08 in writting with the bank.

Thanks & Regards

statement of account

• Va
      4th of Dec, 2008

sir,
    my query nos are A52851424 & A52851452 about non opening of an oridinary savings bank account in your estimmed firm.I made several complients to your bank, but till time no action tobe taken. it was very shameful action.After a month was went on, an ordinary sb account cannot be open. this is very rediculas. I don't understand that you people do what?
    I hope you can understand my problem and do the needful action immediatly. it will more appreciable.
    yours faithfully,
    vasanthigowrishanker,
    chennai.
    5.12.2008

20th of Jun, 2009

Dear sir,
    I am customer in your bank since 2 year my account no. 10591000001193 Name Manish Kumar Jain
    i have deposit cash Rs.19000/-in your bank HDFC Rewa M. P. Branch.dtd. 20-6-2009.
    Note Denomination 100x100, 50x100, 500x6, &10x100.
    Your cashier says we have not Recd.note Rs.10x100.
    dear sir this currencies is indian govt.
    your cashier atitude is very shameful.
    pl. take action .