HDFC Bank - Vikas Marg Branch / withdrawal of payment without information
This is in regard to my current account number [protected] in HDFC Bank, Vikas Marg Branch, I have to state that
1. on 17th July 2007 I confirmed through tele-banking the Bank Balance was Rs. 50,334.56. After confirmation we issued one cheque of amount Rs. 28000 bearing 737904.
2.I suffered a setback on 18 July 2007 after finding that the same cheque has been dishonored due to insufficiency of funds.
3.Client reproached me for the same & levied Rs. 250 as surcharge & stopped accepting cheque any more for the same reason. That caused my livelihood to bear the burnt.
4. I contacted HDFC bank through email, after a months time they told us that “Cheque was returned for insufficient funds as the charge back amount has not been kept on hold and is kept on hold for till further notice”
5. I have not been informed about the charge back & due to this negligence I have to suffer dejection, mental agony, and humiliation I suffered at the hands of the HDFC Bank, quite unlikely of a huge and reputed multinational giant.
6. At last, we went to consumer redressal forum to get the compensation for our financial loss due to deficiency in service, loss of business reputation, mental agony & expenses occurred in this legal process.
More HDFC Bank - Vikas Marg Branch Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - credit card
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised transactions
- HDFC atm located near Tughlaqabad metro station - requested to return my debit card.
- HDFC Bank - neft 
- HDFC Bank - hdfc bank — hdfc bank/credit card demotivating/harassing practice