HDFC banksettlement of hdfc credit card

Dear Concern person,
I tried multiple times to contact HDFC Customer Care (011-[protected] & 02) but till the time i couldn't get any response.
Actually i am using HDFC Credit Card more than 7 years and now having some problem in present i am not able to pay minimum amount as well and wish to settle this account with immediate effect.
My Credit Card ([protected]) Needs to deactivate and you please arrange the minimum amount which i have to pay to settle this account.

Sa
May 02, 2017

Comments

• Dh
      Jul 05, 2018

Hdfc Bank — hdfc bank credit card charges levied without reason

Hi I failed to make my Credit card payment for two months resulting my account on hold. I have been trying to contact the collections department but no body is able to assist me. I never declined to make the payments and the delay in the payment was due to have no job for past 6-8 months. I have sent multiple emails to [protected]@hdfcbank.com and [protected]@hdfcbank.com to deduct my minimum payment and release rest of the amount promising making future payments on time but no one has reverted so far. The account has been put on hold since 04 July. Please help me getting my account unhold. I shall be thankful to you. My Customer ID is [protected] Regards DharamVir Ph. no. [protected]