HDFC Bank Nri Servicespossible fraud with signature

Want to warn all people in Dubai and other emirates of UAE not to open an NRE account or NRE fixed deposit account with any local representative of the HDFC bank in Dubai. I did that, and later on discoveredthat wrong signatures are registered with the accoutn and somebody has signed fake signature change forms. On questioning I was told that the boys do this somtimes and there is no problem with it!

They are completely ignoring the standard and safe banking parctices and doing all kind of irregular transactions for some purposewhich might not be legal.

Sa

Comments

• Zu
      Feb 25, 2009

I Have open NRI account in your bank in 2004, from WAZARAT center in Saudi Arabia. On that time bank send me ATM card & pin number on my post box address bank can not forward my check book.
    Befor few month I will contect to your custemer care service to provide check book but still I cant recived my check book so please forward my check book on my po.box address. I will write my account detail bellow.
    Name ZUBER AHMMED
    CUSTOMER NO. [protected]
    AC.NO [protected]

• Gu
      Oct 13, 2013

HDFC Bank committed a Fraud of Rs 18 Lac by forging my signature to withdraw money from NRI Acct. without authorization for investing in HDFC Life Policies.
    Had been fighting for 6 months, documents clearly show FORGED SIGNATURES.
    Registered case with EOW and Reserve Bank of India.
    Any other suggestions ??

• Ha
      Dec 16, 2014

Hi,

I have registered NRE account - HDFC BANK a/c no - [protected] and sent $100 check to the address given asking to remit to my HDFC NRE account .

Looks amount is taken from my account here in USA and not been remitted to my account at HDFC bank, J.P. NAGAR 2nd phase, Bangalore, Karnataka.

Please let me know when you are going to remit the amount to my account. Even after 21 days it is not remitted to my account, and giving the nonsense reason like interanational clearance, I need my amount in my account soon.

Looking for your immediate feedback.

Regards
    Harikrishan Yoga

• Sh
      Jun 30, 2017

HDFC has the worst NRI service interms of opening an NRI service and service there after

• Mc
      Sep 13, 2017

@Shajupnr Can you mention your experience here about it? I am planning to open a NRE account along with NRI fixed deposit. Can you comment so that I can decide?