HDFC Bank Ltd / employee related

To the hr manager,
Hdfc bank ltd
Mumbai
Regardable sir,
With due respect I bag to state that I umesh kumar mishra, employee code-cu-01046, I had joined as a cse on 16june2009. I have resigned on 23rd of jan2010. The matter for sending complaints and couse for giving resinationis that slaes manager sumit verma employee code s 11345 nehru place, new delhi and team leader rakesh khosla employee code-cr19495 both person is not maintaining a good behavierwith cses as well as me. They are using abusing and dirty lunguage. This is a very remarkable thing that if the sm or tl is not satisfied with my work they can ask to me to give the resination or they can do departmental action. But why they will use abusing lunguage with me. On 22 rd jan2010 the sm and tl used very dirty and not askable lunguage. Before it also they were using this type of lunguage. But on 22jan it was not affordable and they said to me to get out the branch and I gave the resination. I want to know that why they will say to me to get out the branch. Is the hdfc bank is his persona;l asset. Why I was treated as a bandhua mazdur I was an employeee of hdfc bank or somethin else
My second matter is that stii I m not getting my jan2010 months full and final salalry. And sm said to me he will sind my salary after 3 months. Who gave the right to stay my salalry. Kindlyit sould be notice to the all relevant person.

Thanks
Umesh kumar mishra
Empcode-cu0146
Okhla new delhi
Contact no-[protected]
[protected]@yahoo. com

Comments

• Ah
      22nd of Jul, 2009
    HDFC Bank Ltd - p.f. rembursment
    HDFC BANK LTD

Sir/mam
    I naushad ahmad worked with hdfc bank ltd indira nagar lucknow up, since aug 2017 to oct 2017.My employ code is cno4386. I resigned my job 29/10/2017.But till date i could find my releving and my provident fund also. I have tracked so many time but i m not geting any answer through hdfc bank. So many time i have talked to hr also and they r telling that my emp code is wrong.I also send him apl copy. I have worked more than one year.

Kindly look my matter. Naushad ahmad
    Mb 09453699173

• Ar
      7th of Aug, 2009
    HDFC Bank Ltd - pf not recieved
    HDFC BANK

Dear sir,
    i am aravindhan.i have joined the hdfc bank as a sales officer(my emp code:cs08239)due to my personal reason i have resigned my job on 08/06/2017.i have not recived the pf benefit till date.so please kindly issue pf benefit at an early date.
    My mail id:[protected]@rediffmail.com
    Cell:09962813374

• Ar
      16th of Jan, 2010

Arunender pratap singh worked with HDFC BANK LTD Dwarka, since Jun 2017 to Oct 2017.My employ code is CA07518. I resigned my job 29/10/200.but till date i could find my releving and my provident fund also. i have tracked so many time but i m not geting any answer through HDFC BANK. so many time i have talked to hr also and they r telling that my emp code is wrong.i also send him APL copy. i have worked more than two year.

kindly look my matter. Arunender pratap singh
    Mb 09313290245

H.R Dept. Block No. 8, Ground Floor
    Ambika Mills Compound Senapati Bapat Marg,
    Lower Parel, Mumbai- 400013

Dear Sir/ Madam

Sub: To relies my one month salary and full and final settlement.

I am vikas kumar aggarwal employee code CV14191 was an employee in Rani Bagh Branch New delhi

as a Contract Sales Executive

Sir, I Have not received my termination latter from my Sales manager Mr. Rajat choudhary

but I have Still not Able to get my Salary for the period of above Mentioned date that is

from July 2017.

Sir, My Basic Salary Was Rs-6000 & Rs-2500 a Conveyance Allowance and Total of Rs-8500/- per
    month. And my salary A/C is 15651040000247

sir, i am living in rented house, i have many liabilities, sir end of the month my sales

manager told me that you are terminated and your salary coming after 45 days but i am not

confirm that i am terminated or not because of i have not received termination letter,
    i am married person. Please understand my problem. i am very worried about that.

it would be very difficult for me to manage my family expansive

now i am requesting you to release my one month salary and remaining amount of provident fund.

Please Please Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

vikas kumar aggarwal
    Contract Sales Executive
    Employee code CV14191
    Branch Code 1565
    Mob. 9278667545

• Vi
      24th of Aug, 2010
    HDFC Bank Ltd - to relies my one month salary and full and final settlement.
    Banking

To
    Hdfc bank ltd.
    H. r dept. block no. 8, ground floor
    Ambika mills compound senapati bapat marg,
    Lower parel, mumbai - 400013

Dear sir / madam

Sub: to relies my one month salary and full and final settlement.

I am vikas kumar aggarwal employee code cv14191 was an employee in rani bagh branch new delhi

as a contract sales executive

sir, I have not received my termination latter from my sales manager mr. rajat choudhary

But I have still not able to get my salary for the period of above mentioned date that is

From july 2017.

Sir, my basic salary was rs-6000 & rs-2500 a conveyance allowance and total of rs-8500 / - per
    Month. and my salary a/c is 15651040000247

Sir, I am living in rented house, I have many liabilities, sir end of the month my sales

Manager told me that you are terminated and your salary coming after 45 days but I am not

Confirm that I am terminated or not because of I have not received termination letter,
    I am married person. please understand my problem. I am very worried about that.

It would be very difficult for me to manage my family expansive

Now I am requesting you to release my one month salary and remaining amount of provident fund.

Please please please do the needful as soon as possible.

thanks & regards

Mob. 9278667545
    Email id: [protected]@gmail. com

• Sh
      2nd of Jun, 2012
    HDFC Bank Ltd - regarding for withdral amount of rs.(7500/-) not recieved form atm branch idbi sewa ashram chauraha udaipur raj
    BANKING
    hdfcbank.com

Res. sir/madam,
    I used my hdfc bank atm debit card (mater card) in your idbi atm at sewa ashram chauraha udaipur, (rajasthan) india on dated 01/06/12 at 17:56 hrs. i did transaction for withdrawal of rs.7500/- but after transaction i got only transaction massage cash withdrawal of rs.7500/- i notify this to security guard present at that time. he replies at that time according to massage on atm machine your transaction is canceled due to server problem again try to check balance but your machine shows atm machine decline to show the balance balance. today on dated 2/6/12 i got my hdfc bank statement through net banking that shows rs.7500/-/- withdrawn from my account.
    Please enquiry about this and give me my money back. transaction no.eaw-52641901502000003-p udaipur, debit card no.5264190150200003 hdfc bank a/c no.01301050210508

Regards

Shishupal vaishnav
    (09649908030)

16th of May, 2013

dear sir,
    myself sayed zakeer ali, emp. code-CS48070, working in hdfc bank ltd as a branch liability coex since february 15th 2017 and had resigned from the post due to some personal reason in march 25th 2017. i want to receive my PF amount as soon as possible. please kindly solve my issue for which i will be very grateful to you.. my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com and my salary account nos -25841040000111

17th of May, 2013
    HDFC Bank Ltd - claiming for the return of the pf
    BANKING INDUSTRY

dear sir,
    myself sayed zakeer ali, emp.code- CS48070, working in the HDFC BANK LTD since february 15th 2017 to march 25th 2017 as a branch liability coex where i was handling the CASA unit of the bank. i resigned from the post due to some personal reasons. i have already got the full and final settlement. now i want to apply for the return of my provident fund balance. so please solve my problems as soon as possible for which i will be very grateful to you

• Me
      11th of Dec, 2013

Dear sir ...My self mehul k patel .emp-code-CP03523, working in HDFC BANK LTD as a sales officer since 20 Aug, 2017 to 31 Jan, 2017.I made all processure for my PF but I not got PF So please release my PF quickly. MY Account details-BANK OF BARODA.AC/NO-22190100007570.MY CELL-9998428718.ADD-B-1 Sundarvan society, 0pp-kotarpur water works, Noble nagar, Naroda, Ahmedabad. 382325.

• Ra
      3rd of Jun, 2015
    HDFC Bank Ltd - pf not received
    HDFC BANK LTD

Respected Sir,

I Rajinder singh (emp. code 103488) had been worked with HDFC BANK LTD in Rudrapur (0283) Branch from 05th Nov. 2017 to 27 Feb 2017 under mentor Anshu karanatak (A9725) . I have submitted my whole documents which is need for disburse the amount of PF But yet i have not received the Provident Fund amount or any Mail or Information of processing of Provident Fund...
    Kindly look into the matter & provide me the information about my Provident fund as soon as possible...

Name- Rajinder singh
    Mob-7417391110
    emp code - 103488
    Email id- [protected]@gmail.com

• Hd
      4th of Jun, 2015

Dear Rajinder,

Request you to write at [protected]@hdfcbank.com along with employee code, concerns and contact details. Kindly mention the ref ID- TTU040615-03 in the subject line. Will check and get back to you.

-Anay