HDFC Bank Ltd. / amount debited but cash not received

India Review updated:

Sub: pls solved my problem for do not receipt any withdrawal amount from your ubi atm habra branch in time of cash withdrawal. (Ubi atm - id akl0011u).

Respected sir,
I sanjay kumar chakraborty, internal audit in sks microfinance ltd. And I have a salary account in hdfc bank. My hdfc savings a/c no. [protected]. On 06/02/10 I withdraw rs.8400/- from your ubi atm at habra branch for my own bank atm problem.
But I found that at 11:43 am when I withdraw rs.8400/- then link failure & I do not collect money from ubi atm but only receipt transaction slip.in slip shown system error & pls cont. Bank. After this I went to hdfc bank & verify my a/c balance & found that rs.8400/- withdrawal amount shown in my statement. But in time of cash withdrawal I do not receipt any money from ubi atm habra branch. At least I submit my complain in to ubi bank & all document attach my mail.

So, I request to you pls immediately solved my problem very sincearly & obliged to me.
With regards,
West bengal
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
(M) - [protected] / [protected]

HDFC Bank Ltd.

Comments

• Ev

I WHAT GET A WAL MART MONEY CARD REPORT OFF MY CARD AND A TRANSATION

8th of Feb, 2010

I NEED TO SEE THAT REPORT NOW IF I CAN AND OFF MY WAL MART MONEY CARD MY MANE IS EVANGELINE ROGERS AT 208 GENERAL LEE DR OF UNION SC BECOUSE I NEED A FAX TODAY IT IS VARY INPORTEN THAT I HAVE THIS REPORT TODAY

THERE IS NO COMPLAINT I JUST NEED A FAX