HDFC Bank Ltd. / to relies my three months salary and full and final settlement.

IN Review updated:

To
HDFC Bank LTD.
H.R Dept. Block No. 8, Ground Floor
Ambika Mills Compound Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai- 400013

Dear Sir/ Madam

Sub: To relies my three months salary and full and final settlement.

I am Mohammed Gulfam employee code 51564 was an employee in Hamidia Road Bhopal Branch (0400) as a Contract Sales Executive (Branch Coex).
Sir, I Have submitted my resignation latter to my branch manager Mr. Alok Bordia but I have Still not Able to get my Salary for the period of above Mentioned date that is from April 2009 To June 2009.
Sir, My Basic Salary Was Rs-7500&Rs-2500 a Conveyance Allowance and Total of Rs-10000/- per month. And I didn’t received last four months incentive from Mar 2009 to June 2009.
my salary a/c is [protected]
My provident fund total is Rs. 29880/- but I received Rs. 20554/- only.
this is my query
now i am requesting you to release my thee month salary and remaining amount of provident fund .i have enclosed my resignation copy with this mail pleas find the attachment
pleas do the needful as soon as possible.
Thanks & Regards
Mohd Gulfam
Contract Sales Ececutive
Employee code 51564
Branch Code 0400
Mob. [protected]

Comments

• Du
      Aug 21, 2009

Dear Sir/ Madam

Sub: To relies my three months salary and full and final settlement.

I am Abhinav Dubey employee code 69044 was an employee in main road korba Branch (0918) as a Contract Sales Executive (Branch Coex).

Sir, I Have submitted my resignation latter to my branch manager Mr. Anurag jain but I have Still not Able to get my Salary for the period of above Mentioned date that is from may 2009 To July n2009.

Sir, My Basic Salary Was Rs-5500&Rs-2500 a Conveyance Allowance and Total of Rs-8, 000/- per month. And I didn’t received last three months incentive .my salary a/c is [protected]

this is my query

pleas do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Abhinav Dubey

Contract Sales Ececutive

Employee code 69044

Branch Code 0918

Mob. [protected]

• Pa
      Nov 14, 2009

MY SELF DIPAK H. PANDYA NOW STAY INRAJKOT (GUJARAT)
    SINCE LAST 3 MONTH I JOIN HDFC BANK AS A SALES EXECUTIVE IN CASA DEPARTMENT
    THEN I WORKING ONLY 3 MONTH, MY TEAM LEADER NOT SUPPORT
    TO ME AS A MY WORK UNDER PRESURE, THEN I DIRECT JUMP WITHOUT FOOL & FINAL OF CASA
    DIRECT JOIN TO HDFC SEQURITIES DEPARTMENT AS A COEX SALES EXECUTIVE,
    THEN I M WORKING IN HDFC SEQURITIES IN 3 MONTH THEN I NOT RECEIVE MY 3 MONTH SALARY
    MY HDFC SEQURITIES SALES MANAGER SAY TO ME FIRST TO RESIGN FROM CASA THEN I GIVE YOUR
    3 MONTH SALARY. THEN I GO MY OLD CASA SALES MANAGER & FOOL AND FINAL PROCEDURE
    240 WORKING DAY'S MY CASA F & F COMPLETE.
    THEN REPEAT I GO MY HDFC SEQURITIES SALES MANAGER & SAY PLEASE GIVE MY SALARY AND THIS TIME I LEFT MY JOB
    FROM HDFC SEQURITIES.
    THEN MY HDFC SEQURITIES F & F DOCUMENT I SUBMIT IN BOMBAY HR DEPARTMENT THROUGH RAJKOT OFFICE
    MY F & F DOCUMENT RECEIVE ON 29 SEP-09 & RAJKOT OFFICE
    SEND TO MAIL IN MY ADDRESS YOUR F & F START ON 29 SEP-09
    WORKING DAY'S TO F & F 45 TO 60 DAY'S
    (29 SEP-09 TO 14 NOV-09 TOTAL 46 DAY'S), I NOT RECEIVE MY THREE MONTH SALARY
    FROM HDFC SEQURITIES HR DEPARTMENT.

MY CONTACT NO. IS -> + [protected]
    MY MAIL ID IS -> [protected]@yahoo.com
    MY EMPLOYEE CODE -> 67790

REGARD'S
    DIPAK PANDYA

• Ni
      Feb 18, 2010

my self Nilesh my current a/c HDFC Anand, I am taking Vehical loan from HDFC, Anand, I wants my loan statement I write on application for my company lettar pad but HDFC anand Employee give me very bad response, He say some valgure language I contact Mr. Deepak (Cell No. [protected] ) he is Head form Loan Dep. he is living Baroda I try many time his contact no. but he is not recived my landline or mobile no. I contact Head Office HDFC.

This is my very Bad & Poor Service for HDFC