HDFC Bank / it is about credit card irrelevant calls
I am kiran devi (registered contact no:[protected]), hdfc credit card ending with 9118 holder. I want to put complaint regarding a caller from your department, her mobile number is [protected] and other number is [protected]. She talked rudely and forced me that if I will not take the insurance policy she is blocking my card.Further when I called on her number she again said we have already blocked your card and disconnected my call. She has misbehaved regularly which is not leaving a good impression on your credit card holders.
I, therefore, request you to take necessary action towards this rude lady. Otherwise I will charge harassment case on this caller. Wish to hear from you soon.
Thanks and regards,
More HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - cheque rejected without information
- HDFC Bank - unethical behaviour
- HDFC Bank - zero balance account but still getting alert message for low balance
- HDFC Bank - about collection department 
- HDFC Bank - poor poor poor branch service