HDFC Bank / fund transfer

Hyderabad, India Review updated:

I am really feeling very uncomfortable with your services, last friday after midnight that is on saturday early morning I did recharges for the sake of calling as there is an emergency for calling as my grand ma died I need to call people, but the process of recharges does not done and today at early morning around 9'o clock I did a fund transfer till today the transfer does not happened so far
Last friday I transferred 7000/- from hyderabad hdfc to hyderabad icici it was done and for the same account today I tried to transfer 1000/- I got the msg that money was transferred succesfully but the money was not transferred, and I called to customer care 040 [protected] one lady answered the call and she disconnected the call after listening to my query... My customer id is [protected]

Jul 04, 2016

Comments

• Hd
      Jul 08, 2016

Dear Venu,

We find that the referred amount has been transferred from your account successfully. Please ask the beneficiary to check with his Bank for credit. Further, write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com incase of any clarifications and please confirm the Phonebanking city that you contacted.

-Natasha