HDFC bank Credit Card / not getting statement

1 India Review updated:

I got a hdfc credit card a few months back and had given my email id for sending the statements as I am a single man living alone. Since the first month till date I have not got my statements. I used to call their customer service lines at ahmedabad, I live in baroda and take the amount and pay the cheque. Not until I stopped calling that their representative called asking for payment. When I explained to her she said she will get it resolved, I paid the amount whatever she told me over the phone. Its been two months since and I have been writing mails to their email id, neither have I got any solution to the problem nor am I getting statements. I have informed them at 079 [protected], [protected], [protected] still no solution. How can I get this resolved.

Comments

• Ni
      16th of Sep, 2007

I have also encountered lots of problems like Nilesh Ganeshani suffered.
    I used to get delayed statement (of credit Card) and when I pay all amount that is due to HDFC Credit card on Purchases made by me, a delayed fees and interest charges are levied on my statement.
    I have also called them on number 28564332 to change the address from Office to Residence. There is no response. I have also emailed to them but there is no response.
    After 15 months, they claim that Rs. 15000 is to be paid on credit card which is purely financial and interest charges.
    Now they have freezed my bank account without informing me which is unfair and illegal.

• Ji
      18th of Dec, 2007

I WANT TO SEND MAIL TO HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD PLEASE SEND ME THE MAIL ID OF CREDIT CARD DEPARTMENT RIGHT NW ON MY MAIL ID IMMEDIATELY.

31st of Dec, 2007

Hi: Nilesh Ganeshani and Jitendra H. Vishwakarma have stories which I am sure most of the HDFC card holders are fimiliar with. My friend who has this card also has the same story to tell. She gets to know about the bill by the call from the collections department. Apart from this, their staff is extremely rude and uncouth, especially their so-called manager, Rajeev, who I am sure comes from a family we'd rather not discuss, to put it mildy. I really wonder how the HDFC recruits their staff.

• Aj
      8th of Feb, 2008

I have not recieved any statement till now from starting.

• Aj
      8th of Feb, 2008

I have not recieved a single statement of my credit card nomber 5176 5210 0464 2007 please send the statement on my e.mail ajayastro@hotmail.com

• Gv
      11th of Mar, 2008

Hi sir

This is bhagvan , sir i hold credit card of HDFC , i taken this
    card in the month of Jan after then i used but after then i am not recived any one of the statement . Resently with out intemation i paid my credit cart bill rupees of 5100 . After then i used my credit card only once after the bill payment for railway reservation , but on the 7th of march with out my permisson my card was missused & i loss the rupees of 5200. So i want the immidiate action about this .

• Ra
      2nd of Jun, 2008

Sir

This is to inform you that i am holding silver credit card for past 01/07, instead of gold though i am eligible for gold card.I have contacted end number of times to my home branch( C.D Block, Pitam Pura, New Delhi-110088)but i have not received any call regarding the same. then i met some executive on dated 20-12-07 (introduced by Ms. Amita Chakrobarty) in the branch and he ensured me that you will receive GOLD CARD VERY SOON ..but till date NO calls ...nothing. M very DISSAPPOINTED with the Credit card divsion.

Kindly help me out ASAP.

Waiting for the earliest action.

Regards
    RAHUL ARORA

• Sm
      11th of Jun, 2008

Dear Sir

Sub: change of my address and mobile no

i am using hdfc credit card for past 18 month my card no 4346 7720 0276 1434 now my address are changed, please accept my new address in future please contact and send the statement for the below address

My new address

MY CELL NO : 9442879828

• Pr
      5th of Jul, 2008

R/s
    I had receaved credit card statement regularly till may 08.but still i did not get statement for the month of july.my cycle is 16 of the month and mostly payment due date is 6or 7 of the month.if i will get statement after 7 i will not pay due payment.so plz send me statement as soon as posssible

thanku Regards
    pravin k gawali

• Mg
      9th of Aug, 2008

i need your email id to send some comments regarding my gold credit card.

• Bh
      18th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am holder of HDFC credit card.Recently i have shifed to Hyderabad for taking up a new job.
    kindly note the following change of address for all corrospondence and also sending the bills

J.Bhaskar
    3410 Srila towers
    behind maruthi show room
    Hyder Nagar
    Hyderabad-85
    500 085

11th of Sep, 2008

Please let me know where i can send an email so that i can get support for viewing my credit card statement online from now on.

ToHDFC Bankkind
    Attn Mr. Singh Mobile no 9312563313
    Mobile no 9999864832

sir
    During the month of july 2008 you are abuses to my relative on phone no 02525264111. They are third person who donot know about loan. Also there is no identity on phone it may be toilet cleaner/kidnaper who want to know the location of person.Now i want to know if abuse is as per law then i want to remember your fault or your system fault.So i request you kindly give the name of person to whom i abuse and remeber your system fault if it is as per law. Also i contact number of law specialist, in their opinion it is new law. So i request to you kindly send your acceptance so that no. of media person advertise it throughout world and give nobel prize for this new law to both of them.I hope you reply soon so that they can get reward soon and also forward to them for their refreshment. Thanking you sanjay kumar sah cc media (international & national)cc embassycc humanrightcc others

HDFC bank
    Kind attn Mr. Singh Mobile no 9312563313
    Mobile no 99992563313
    sir
    During payment i inform you that i am going to Abudhabi and you threten me that your bank seize my passport.Now i brainwash you that i want to go abudhabi to repay your bank soon because it increase my repaying capacity . If you seize my passport then i may never repay your bank due to poor earning wrt to loan of every banks.So you suggest me that your action return loan amount to bank how.you disturb one faimly due to your fool decesion. if i am wrong proof it.I think it may be you do same behavior and sunk lot of amount of bank and give disturbance number of faimlies. Kindly comment who is wrong.
    cc media

cc humanright
    cc others

• Su
      30th of Sep, 2008

Subject: HDFC Bank 2nd time payment deduct forcebly in my a/c after final sattlement
    Dear Sir

I was surprise, Bank are treated like a Cheater because bank are forcebly deduct amount Rs. 9956.95 without my knowlage in my HDFC Bank A/c after final sattalement of credit card payment. I was so many verval communicate but no resonce at you side.

Complaint Details : THIS IS THE SECOUND TIME I GOT CHEATED BY HDFC BANK.WE HAVE MORE THEN 5000 ACCOUNT OF EMPLOYEES OF MY COMPANY IN HDFC BANK Consequences : yestreday when after takig fuel from a pertol pump, i had give my debit card to service people for swipping the card, petrol pump person returned it back to me saying insufficient funs in the account. i got shocked because was having inr9960.00 in my HDFC account and was not acrrying enough cash with me..
    Kindly reverse my payment otherwise I go to consumer Court.

regards

• Ra
      5th of Nov, 2008

hi! i need online statement. how to go to this site to open an account, where every month i can open it with the passward and see the statement and pay the bill. awiting for your reply.

thanking you,

rattan singh.

• La
      26th of Nov, 2008

HDFC Bank has issued a Credit Card in my name but yet i have not recevied the Credit Card . yet i m receving service charges & i am not satisfy with your service, thats why i want to cancelled it.

Regards,
    LATEH NANDGAONKAR

• La
      26th of Nov, 2008

I NEED YOUR EMAIL ID SO PLEASE SEND ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

• Ni
      28th of Jan, 2009

Respected Sir/Madam

i have submiited and application for credit card but there is some problem. i want to cancel this form.my brother is assistant manger in UBI.there is no need of credit card. also there are some default information with it so plz cancell it.

application form no.CC05027881
    NAME -NITESH KUMAR VERMA
    DESIGNATION-COMPUTER ASSISTANT
    DEPT-PPVFRA-MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE
    NEW DELHI-12

so plz dont accept this application form

thanks