HDFC bank Credit Card / false credit card payments

1 India Review updated:

I am holding hdfc 2 credit cards.

As per bank people instructions I have clear the amount on 27/01/2007 for both the cards and the executive collected the cards from me. I have collected the customer copy from executives for the payment and executive has mentioned clearly on the receipt like "no dues and clear the amount" and executive has collected the credit cards from me.

After 2 months again I am getting so many calls from agencies to pay the payment without using the card and cards are collected on 27/01/2007. Regarding this I have talked to bank people and I have sent mail also but I didn't receive any response from bank side. Regarding this I have spoken with customer care on 23/04/2007 at 3pm and the reference no is [protected].

But till now I didn't receive any response from bank but I am getting calls from hyderabad and bangalore from agencies and they are talking fallaciously words with my parents and to me also.

Comments

• Ar
      20th of May, 2008

I have a Addon card with your bank, I have deposite 10000 rs on dated 28.4.2008 but payment was not updated in my account till date, my present statement show the balance in my account 10000 also.

Why my payment of 10000 is not deposite/transfer in my card account

More clarificaiton call on 9914692951

• Ra
      4th of Sep, 2012

I have sent a request regarding closing my credit card no. 5176 3510 0074 8479 in 2007 but up to date the card is still working and bill is still coming which is totally false i would like to report a complaint about this and I want to destroy my credit card as soon as possible please take strict actions regarding this problem as soon as possible . I have paid all the due amount so i would like to close my credit card and please grant me NOC or i would have to take legal actions against it..
    my mail id is rakesh.srivastava67@gmail.com
    my house no is-noida sec-52, 175-c arravalli app.

29th of Jul, 2013

sir,
    i am Manish Tawar my credit card no 5242160000841394
    i purchased mobile phone on 12 EMI but i had to pay whole amount at a time with processing fee n 2% bank charges.
    i would like to convert it in to 12 EMI's as soon as possible i need positive approach from your side otherwise i would have to take legal actions against the same and i am not going to pay even a rupee further..
    i am attaching purchasing sleep n card bill which is showing about 12 EMI
    and my mob no 8983252260
    my email id manish.tawar@rediffmail.com
    rply me on my email or on my no.