HDFC bank / loan disbursement

1 India Review updated:

I applied for the personal loan with HDFC bank. At the time of application i was assured that loan will be sanctioned within 7 days and fund will be transfered to your account. After 20 days of Application HDFC bank employees are unable to process the loan and still don't know the exact status of the loan.

Ku

Comments

• Di
      1st of Feb, 2009

HDFC has been the least of helpfull when it comes to getting the loan disbursed. I applied for the loan almost 6 months back and the slimy sales person (read Swapnil Kattur from Pune) took the processing fees of almost 15K from me within 2 days. Initially my project was not approved by the bank and now that the project is approved, HDFC has RE_CALCULATED the terms of my sanction amount and reduced it by 5 Lacs !!!
    I really do not understand what right does HDFC have to re-draw the terms and conditions, since it was the failure on its OWN part in dibusring the loan till date.
    I really tihnk HDFC is cheating people by charging processing fees and then not being helpfull at all.

• Dh
      18th of May, 2009

I HAVE DISSATISFIED WITH HDFC BANK LOAN THEY SAID THAT MY ONE CHAQUE WAS BOUNCE .BUT I WAS DEPOSITE THE AMOUNT IN MY BANK EEVERY MONTH 1ST WEEK . NOW THE Y SEND ME ONE SMS THAT I HAVE TO PAY 1641.WHEREAS I PAYING EVERY MONTH RS 1527.AND TILL DATE THEY NEVER CONTACT WITH ME FOR COLLECTION THE MONEY WHEREAS NOW LEFT ONLY 5 OR 6 INSTALLMENT AND FROM STARTING THEY NEVER SEND ME ANY SUDULE OF LOAN MY TWO WHEELER LOAN NO. 2820822 NAME DHIRAJ SARKAR PLEASE SEGGUST ME WHAT SOULD I DO. MY EMAIL ID IS: dhiraj_tsk@yahoo.com