HDFC bank / fraud and scam
Let me share the recent bad experience with HDFC bank.I have an NRE account with HDFC bank... last month I had a requirement of a cheque book and i applied for a fresh cheque book online through netbanking. I got a message that it will be reached within 4 days to my kuwait address. I kept on waiting for 7 days and when I tried to contact HDFC people. The people were lazy like anything... no nodal officers or nothing... after lodging the complaint, I received a notification that my request will be attended in 7 working days... how rubbish... Then the NRI dept people told me that they have dispatched the chequebook by registered post and If I have not received it yet then I should apply a new one... they cant track their post in which they sent the 1st cheque book... Then I applied the 2nd cheque book and similarly the 3r... Till date I have not received any cheque book and its been 30 days...
I am surprised to c this... no body takes the responsibility... and they are just sending me the mails with their normal format of " we regret " "we regret" also for any service like change of address, NEFT/RTGS... the NRIs need to send a written application while other banks give this preactivated... I must recommend that never ever go to HDFC bank for NRE account... they people wont even call you no matter how big is your complaint.
More HDFC bank Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC BANK - Credit card Bills
- HDFC BANK - deduction of money from my credit card without information 
- HDFC BANK - credit card
- HDFC BANK - access payment against credit card is not repaid
- HDFC BANK - relation officer