HDFC bank / rudely talking

Dear sir/madam

I have ur bank credit card no [protected] in the named harminderf pal singh from last abt 3 years. I want to complaint u against ur customer care execuitive named puneet no. [protected] punjab. I called him on 01/07/2008 during talk with him he abused me & used very rough language on phone & giving me wrong commitment about my limit release. He want to describe that I m lier abt commitment & he is telling truth. He cut my phone in angry mood & without giving answer of my questions. If this type of presentation happened by any bank executive then which type of image shows infront of us abt bank. I hope my complaint will solve by u in very short time.

regards

harminder pal singh

[protected]

Comments

• Pr
      23rd of Jan, 2009

SUBJECT : Request to do stamp in same bank transfer slip in HDFC, GANDHIDHAM BRANCH, KUTCH
    Dear Sir,
    In reference to above subject, You are requested to do stamp on same Bank Transfer Slip.

I am working an Accountant with several parties in Gandhidham, For an Example, I am submitting herewith the scan copy of my Deposited Cheque Slip of my party KASMANI IMPEX A/c.No.02162020002077 sum of Rs.452488/= .If by mistake Bank missed the cheque, who will be responsible.. A Customer or A Bank..??????

But When accured this type of problem, with the Customer will not have any proof of deposited cheque. You should give 2 option to customer (1. Drop in Drop Box own risk 2.Stand in a que to made stamp in slip). Today on 22-01-09 Staff of HDFC Bank had pressured to drop this cheque with slip in drop Box. As I was standing in que to made stamp. Other thing You can check with the TV Channer 24 HRS News, I saw a documentary within last a month. At Some places Droped cheques are stolen by some one. And also cleared in some duplicate Accounts.. Then What I/ we should do ??????

This is not a complain.. But only a request or suggestion.. So, Please, Do not do any type of experiment like this... I also have a SB account with this Branch of HDFC in Gandhidham..

Your Truely Customer,
    PRAKASH MODI

• De
      27th of Feb, 2009

I would like to ask the people responsible, primarily, to the people responsible for this website, and secondarily to the people who has lodged this complaint.

" Have any of you received the solution or rather soved these issues? If so, i would like to know as to what solution the bank or you has come up with."

On a personal note, i would request Mr. HARMINDERF PAL SINGH to go to the respective HDFC office and lodge a personal complaint, in writing, and submit it to the Manager

(Or you could (if you are "thandurusth"enough) beat the ### out of him) - least advisable!

The point is these complaints are made by the common people and i request the concerned authority to take immediate action.

pakdi_rockz@yahoo.com