HDFC bank / yet not recd saving a/c kit (chq. bk & debit card)

1 India Review updated:

I had open saving account on 28/8/2007 but not yet received saving kit.
Not only I had contact branch goregaon (East) (Enquiry counter and also a branch manager mr. Manoj rane) and also email to hdfchelpdesk but there is no response from their side so what to do next? I had deposited rs.5200/-at the time of opening the account. Please help me.

Comments

• Am
      9th of Mar, 2008

My name is amit chauhan and I have just co,mplaint about my Debit card which has been lost last month I have made a call in customer care he told me that would I like to apply for new Debit card I told him yes then he told me that only 100Rs has been deducted from your account and debit card has been send to your office address exlsevice.com noida but now it is more than 20 days ago bo response given from your bank

So please take some necessary action in this matter

amit chauhan

Mobile"9971225089

• Am
      9th of Mar, 2008

I amit chauhan I foget to write my account number plz refer below mentioned account number.
    My account number is 0881140145941

Thanks

• Gu
      19th of Mar, 2008

I had opened a Dmat account at HDFC Patel Chowk Pathankot six months ago. The kit I recieved was in january and accordingly I signed the Cheque and forwarded to the Bank for opening an account. They say It goes to Bombay and password would come from there. But till date nothing has arrived. i feel that i should have not opened an account with such Irr responsible people . I would like to close my accont with such people and suggest others not to trust these people. My name Gurpreet Singh, annexxe Mount view no 26 bus stand dalhousie.

• Dh
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Even I have applied to open an account with HDFC at BTM, bangalore. I was promised that the account will be opened within a week. It has been 3 weeks there is no response from the bank.

It is really frustrating to bank with these idiots