HDFC bank / fake credit card
I never requested for any credit card with HSBC bank. I was never asked for any confirmation to make a credit card in my name. And all of a sudden, I got billed for using HSBC credit card which never reached me and about which I never knew if it existed in my name. I called customer care to deactivate the card that was created in my name but they never responded positively. They do not even listen to the complete information... they just cut the phone in the middle of the conversation. This is highly irritating.
I think these guys should be punished heavily for such frauds and harassing people. Do you think I can sue HSBC bank for this?
More HDFC bank Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - relieving letter emp code m3528 
- HDFC Bank - credit card
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised transactions
- HDFC atm located near Tughlaqabad metro station - requested to return my debit card.
- HDFC Bank - neft