HDFC Bank / hdfc online transfer

India Review updated:
Hi,

I have transfered Rs10000 to the andrabank account on oct 3rd 2007.
The transaction is "03 Oct 2007
NEFT-[protected]-To Pitchaiah 10Krs HDF[protected] Oct [protected].00"

and this has been rejected by the andhra bank and its been 20 days i am following up on this .I have called several times to HDFC bank callcenter and gave compliant andI HAVE NO RESPONCE U SAY U WILL DEPOSIT TODAY TOMORROW AND ITS BEEN 15 DAYS FROM TEH DAY IT REJECTED.

"ITS NOT A SMALL AMOUNT TO DO DELAY ,WE WILL HAVE IMPORTANT TRANSACTIONS TO BE DONE "

"I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE EXACT REASON FOR THE DELAY OF MONEY WHY ITS NOT BEEEN DEPOSITED IN THE ACOCUNT AND WHEN IT WILL BE DEPOSITED I AM NOT GOING TO CONTACT THE CALLCENTER ANYMORE BECAUSE I AM FEDUP"

"THE COMPLAINT NUMBER IS [protected]" PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AND GET BACK TO ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE"

THANKS,
BYE.

Comments

Ma
  12th of Nov, 2010

Hdfcbank - Loan Processing Delay
Banking Sector
hdfcbank.com

Hi All, I am from hyderabad. I applied for a home loan at HDFC Bank Tarnaka 2 and half months Bank. I got the Home loan approval call on october 7th 2010. I called up executive to find out the file processing status and always got the reply saying that I need to wait for that letter. Even after 20 days I didnt receive any document. I went directly to bank and got the duplicate copy of the approval doc. Now the executive is delaying with some or the other reason and it is still not been processed on 12th Nov 2010. Not sure whether this will be approved.
Va
  6th of Feb, 2011

Hdfcbank - financial harresment
casa

Sir/madam
I, Varun Tyagi, Empcode-CV15381 resigned from the post of cse on 18nov 2010 from HDFC Bank ltd, kamla nagar, agra.I received a message on my mobile phone on 27 nov, that an amount of Rs 5, 515 has been credited to my a/c as final settlement from 1nov -18nov 2010.

My a/c statement is showing that i have been charged Rs 4, 500 as notice pay recovery.Is there any notice period for off-roll employees.My
senior asked me to resign on the same date.I confirm that I WAS ASKED
TO RESIGN ON SAME DAY.
There was no time for notice.I had to resign on the same day.

I feel very sorry to say that no one is looking into the matter.I am
asking for the salary for the days i have worked. I am not begging for
anything.I am very shocked to see the working criteria of the HR
department of HDFC BANK.

Please update me with the proceedings of my f&f settlement.I request
you to waive off my notice period recovery amount as it is not my
fault.Please do not haress me financially.Kindly revert that how my
full and final has been affected.

Kindly look into the matter and resolve my problem at earliest else i
have to take legal action through labour court.

Thanking you,

Hdfcbank - Customerid
Fitness center
Supporthdfcbank.com

To hdfc bank,
Sir my name is brahmandlapalli mahender i am having account in ur hdfc bank since 3years recently i had opened another salary account through my company i got a letter from ur headoffice that according to rbi policy we should not maintain two customer Id's on same name so they told they will deactivate my old customer id that is (38337398) and my new customer id is(43977042) so i dont want to deactivate my old customer id so am requesting to deactivate my new customer id.

HDFC Bank Logo HDFC Bank