HDFC bank / harassment by hdfc executives

1 India Review updated:

I have HDFC Gold Credit card for last 2 years, i was making the payments on time. I went abroad in March and returned in July and i got the outstanding payment statement in July. I was to make the payment but i had to go to punjab for some work. So i could not make the payment and i started getting phone calls everyday from the HDFC credit card department (phone no #[protected]&[protected]) almost daily. the executive was after my life to make the partial payment (minimum due) . even when i asked her that i want to make the full payment, she insisted on making the partial payment. Then i told her not to come to my home address, but she still did not hear my request and sent someone to my home. i was not at my home and the person asked for the payment from my parents. But then when i received the next bill, late payment charges were again levied. Even when the executive was saying that if i make the minimum due payment, late fee charges will not be applied. So i was really angry with Ms harleen in hdfc bank.

Next month they started calling me again and asking for the minimum payment again. Now i was asking for the reason of what happened last month. But she insisted me to make the payment without hearing my request. So i finally made the payment online to get rid of the mental torture. I even payed for the two months late fee charges (around Rs 1200) against payment of Rs 6000. But i was still receiving calls, i told her that i have made the payment but she said u still make the minimum amount payment and it will be credited to your account. I told her that i have already made the full payment, but she was abusing and torturing. This was most dirtiest experience with any bank ever. Now i still have not received the return of the late fee charges. But i am unable to do anything. Because this is INDIA.

Comments

• Su
      22nd of Sep, 2007

Iam having lot of issue's with HDFC bank. they are having very poor customer service. Even if we are genuine. If any one know the higher official contact numbers are Email address please let me know.

This is my Email address

Sunkeshh@yahoo.com

• Sh
      22nd of Jul, 2008

More than executives, HR is more pathatic. i was working with them for couple of years and just to issue my experience certificate they took more than 6 months, and till date some or other reason they give...
    i really feel that i have wasted my 2 years of life in hdfc bank.. i will be starting forum where i will be posting all negative points about hdfc with facts and figure and will circulate to all possible network in the world and india...

HDFC IS A PATHETIC EMPLOYER TO WORK WITH... BEFORE TAKING THERE OFFER THINK TWICE.

• Om
      4th of Nov, 2009

This is an information for anyone whose complaint is not getting resolved

Always give a complaint in writing and in duplicate, get one copy signed by bank officals with date
    In case bank officals are not cooprative get is signed by branch manger (its a RBI madate to give an acknolowdge )
    The bank is time bound to give an reply in writing within a week
    In case the same is not give give a reminder mail.
    In case again they dont give a reply the same can be escalated complaince head of the level Vice President of the bank .Each branch is supposed have an notice of the escalation matrix in the notice board. In case such info is not give get hold branch manger by his collar and get the information
    In case of telecomplaint ask for complaint number and insist for escalation matrix
    Verbal complaints rarely solve any problem
    In case of long standing complaints write a letter directly to MD/CEO or E mail to them

• Vi
      18th of Sep, 2012

HDFC sales executive are hopeless and do not have manners to speak with customer. On 19 Sep 2012 I received an call from HDFC sales executive (01164783651) and executive was abusing me and my family members on replying no to him on his offer and after calling him back on his phone no the experience was more ridicules same executive was speaking with changed name and after on cross questioning he again started abusing and disconnected the call...I am holding HDFC bank account as well as HDFC Credit card today itself I am going to disconnect with these account and I will also insist by friends and colleagues to do the same...