HDFC Bank / credit card not received!

2 India Review updated:

This is to bring your kind attention towards my problem. HDFC Bank has issued a Credit Card in my name but I never received the Credit card. The Bank agents handed over the card to someone else without matching my signature and without informing the issuance of card.

On 12-10-06 and HDFC Bank Agent informed me that an amount of Rs.9975/- is debited from my account through Credit Card purchase. Earlier only calls for address verification were received from Bank but Bank didn’t informed me when it issued the card. The Bank also unblocked the card for transaction without my permission, which resulted into the deduction of above-mentioned amount from my salary account.

After personal discussion with Credit Card Manager Mr. Rohit Saxena, (Credit Card’s Division 5th and 6th floor, Ansal Classic Tower, Rajourie Garden) told me that the Card was sent through speed post. But no parcel received through post.in reply to the above complaint to HDFC Bank Card Division, P.O. Box 399, Anna Salai, Chennai. I received a letter stating that all the transaction incurred on my account before reporting blocking of card is payable by me.

I had requested Customer Care to block the Card only after knowing that the purchase has been done on my account. I have also requested Bank to refund all my money, as I was totally not informed about the issuance of card. This is the complete responsibility of the Bank agent to inform the customer about the issuing of card. Also the Bank has not matched the signatures on any receipt.

I have also filed the case in Consumer Court Noida but still the Bank hasn’t show me any proof of receiving the Card by me or the other person. So, think twice before you go to HDFC Bank!

• shabnam sinha's Response, Jan 05, 2019

These people bluff their customers in order to make their points . Don't trust HDFC employee.

• A B. Motivation's Response, Jan 07, 2019

Last month aproxx I 10-15 thousands transaction in my account, but last night 450 rupees charge in my account, so please refund it

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ki
    HDFC Bank - Customer care
    15 A courtallam main road melagara.
    Tenkasi
    India

A call came from Hdfc customer care to intimate about my credit card payment.. but her way of approach been very bad and rude.. it's really make anger. Actually I got message yesterday to pay bill due to bank leave am gonna pay today . Please check the recorded call and train her how to attend the customer.. thank you.

• Vi
    HDFC Bank - Deduction of amount
    Dlf it park
    Chennai
    photoninfotech.com

I have transferred an amount to other bank account. Money has debited from my account and its not credited to that accont. Its happened three times. I need my amount back

• Su
    HDFC Bank - Bank officers not attending customers
    Bazpur
    TEH.BAZPUR
    India

I have submitted HDFC branch cheque in bazpur branch and the officer is saying that it will be transferred in 5 minutes and i am waiting for 15 minyes till now the cheque is not being transferred by the officer.

• Su
    HDFC Bank - Misbehave
    Narnaul
    India

Your employee Mr Patil Rajpoot way of talking is not good for the customer we r not happy with your employee

• Re
    HDFC Bank - Regalia card
    India

With reference to statement dated 22/12/2018, please revert the amount, as when I applied and received the card, it was said to me from your branch that this card do not have any membership fees.

Card Holder : Rekha Pandya
    Visa Regalia : **********9607
    Already mailed . Activated payzapp. Still I'm getting mail to make membership fees payment.

• Di
    HDFC Bank - Regarding my debit card
    India

Can't able to connect to customer care, very irresponsible, wanna complain about my missing carf

HDFC Bank - Upi transaction
    Hdfc bank bardoli branch
    India

I transferred 2000 rs from upi id link with my hdfc account 50100189298380 and upi is [protected]@paytm to uco upi id [protected]@upi on 23/1/19 .
    Money reversed from uco bank but hdfc not accepted

HDFC Bank - payment unsuccessful for amount Rs 685
    Pritech Park, Ecospace, bellandur Bangalore 560103
    Bangalore

complain number:1781853
    Date of incident: 5/01/2019
    paying Indane gas refill amount online to Indian oil but transaction failed
    I have sms of failed transcation amount deduction and bill paid to Indane gas later.

Attached Indane gas bill paid of Rs 690

Kindly return my money of Rs 685 to my account ASAP.

• Ar
      11th of Feb, 2019
    HDFC Bank - Telemarketing for personal loan.
    Pune
    India

This is to inform you that I am not interested in any of your products. Your telemarketing executive are calling on my mobile no. 7709959021 repetitively. Regarding personal loan.
    There is not requirement from my end nor I have any interest.
    You are requested to put my number on DND.
    Also note that my mobile no. is on full DND
    Thank
    Arshad Khatri

• So
    HDFC Bank - Credit card
    India

I m holding credit card, despite my several request STATEMENT NEVER SEND TO MY [protected]@yahoo.co.in). Please look into the issue and send me a hard copy, so the i made timely payment.

Card no

• Cj
      11th of Feb, 2019
    HDFC Bank - very awaiting time and response from yout employee
    HDFC LTD
    bhopal
    India

i want to pay my emi in cash mode due to lost my sb cheque book
    but they are denied to pay my emi
    what should do

• Br
    HDFC Bank - Debit card ipin
    Faridabad, nit
    India

I have received a clue chip debit card from HDFC bank. Now I am unable to use it as there is no pin for it. I have been trying to generate the OTP on my registered mobile number but not getting any OTP. Noone is picking up the call. Please help.

• Va
      11th of Feb, 2019
    HDFC Bank - Didn't Received credit card statement from May-2017 to Dec-2017.

Hi Team,

I have last credit card statement for 17-04-2017 after that i never received any e-statement and Whenever i had been asked to pay my outstandings i always remind them to provide me the e-statement of my credit card.Finally, I received January-2018 statement but skipped the last 8 months statement (After May 2017 to Dec-2017).

HDFC Bank - Unauthorized credit card bill
    VILLAGE MUZAFFARPUR KESHO,, POST BAKARPUR GADI
    Bijnor
    India

I have successfully deregistered my credit card, number 4893772900333861 and I did not receive any other card. I have also closed hdfc bank account, a/c number 50100179133331. I have successfully deregistered my debit card also but the hdfc bank genereted the credit card bill. Please short it out shortly.

• Sh
    HDFC Bank - Virendra Singh
    Saraswatipuram,sgpgi
    Lucknow

Misbehaved,
    Your customer care executive of credit card department.
    "Very bad experience"

• Sh
    HDFC Bank - DEMAT ACCount
    Village amilia rajnagar lakhwar maihar satna (m.p.)
    Maihar
    kjscement.com

Hi, my company call the hdfc team to open salary account of employees(KJS Cement),
    hdfc employee open the salary account and also open the demat account without information and debit the amount from accounts.
    after continue call to hdfc manager from 3 months demat account closed but debited amount is not credited in my account.

HDFC Bank - Language problem
    Trichy
    India

Ur call center employees are very worst... speak to customer English, Hindi only...u said all language must to speak customer...
    I'm very sufferd for ur employees

• Pr
    HDFC Bank - Hdfc atm card

Hi,
    Please deliver my atm debit card to my address, i updated my new address and una ble to contact customer care executive

My contact-9148158370
    Account no-50100088630043
    Name-Prashant kumar

HDFC Bank - Atm amount debited from account but cash didn't dispense
    India

On 14.01.2019 I've went to Dhanalakshmi Bank ATM and Entered the amount for 1900 . The mentioned amount is debited from my HDFC account but cash didn't come out . Please do register a complaint and refund my amount to my account as soon as possible

• Pa
    HDFC Bank - For money refund
    India

Well sir i transferred 6000rupee to deled as a course ..in which this transaction did not complete but the rupee was cut from my account account owner name is -neraj suthar. So i want that monet ..refund.. Pless give me some solution asap..bczz