HDFC Bank / credit card not received!

1 India Review updated:

This is to bring your kind attention towards my problem. HDFC Bank has issued a Credit Card in my name but I never received the Credit card. The Bank agents handed over the card to someone else without matching my signature and without informing the issuance of card.

On 12-10-06 and HDFC Bank Agent informed me that an amount of Rs.9975/- is debited from my account through Credit Card purchase. Earlier only calls for address verification were received from Bank but Bank didn’t informed me when it issued the card. The Bank also unblocked the card for transaction without my permission, which resulted into the deduction of above-mentioned amount from my salary account.

After personal discussion with Credit Card Manager Mr. Rohit Saxena, (Credit Card’s Division 5th and 6th floor, Ansal Classic Tower, Rajourie Garden) told me that the Card was sent through speed post. But no parcel received through post.in reply to the above complaint to HDFC Bank Card Division, P.O. Box 399, Anna Salai, Chennai. I received a letter stating that all the transaction incurred on my account before reporting blocking of card is payable by me.

I had requested Customer Care to block the Card only after knowing that the purchase has been done on my account. I have also requested Bank to refund all my money, as I was totally not informed about the issuance of card. This is the complete responsibility of the Bank agent to inform the customer about the issuing of card. Also the Bank has not matched the signatures on any receipt.

I have also filed the case in Consumer Court Noida but still the Bank hasn’t show me any proof of receiving the Card by me or the other person. So, think twice before you go to HDFC Bank!

• shabnam sinha's Response, Jan 05, 2019

These people bluff their customers in order to make their points . Don't trust HDFC employee.

• A B. Motivation's Response, Jan 07, 2019

Last month aproxx I 10-15 thousands transaction in my account, but last night 450 rupees charge in my account, so please refund it

• Subhasri malakar dey's Response, Feb 14, 2019

Credit card auto debit cancle

Comments

• Di
    HDFC Bank - Regarding my debit card
    India

Can't able to connect to customer care, very irresponsible, wanna complain about my missing carf

• Re
    HDFC Bank - Regalia card
    India

With reference to statement dated 22/12/2018, please revert the amount, as when I applied and received the card, it was said to me from your branch that this card do not have any membership fees.

Card Holder : Rekha Pandya
    Visa Regalia : **********9607
    Already mailed . Activated payzapp. Still I'm getting mail to make membership fees payment.

HDFC Bank - Misbehave
    Narnaul
    India

Your employee Mr Patil Rajpoot way of talking is not good for the customer we r not happy with your employee

HDFC Bank - Bank officers not attending customers
    Bazpur
    TEH.BAZPUR
    India

I have submitted HDFC branch cheque in bazpur branch and the officer is saying that it will be transferred in 5 minutes and i am waiting for 15 minyes till now the cheque is not being transferred by the officer.

• Vi
    HDFC Bank - Deduction of amount
    Dlf it park
    Chennai
    photoninfotech.com

I have transferred an amount to other bank account. Money has debited from my account and its not credited to that accont. Its happened three times. I need my amount back

• Ki
    HDFC Bank - Customer care
    15 A courtallam main road melagara.
    Tenkasi
    India

A call came from Hdfc customer care to intimate about my credit card payment.. but her way of approach been very bad and rude.. it's really make anger. Actually I got message yesterday to pay bill due to bank leave am gonna pay today . Please check the recorded call and train her how to attend the customer.. thank you.

25th of Feb, 2019
    HDFC Bank Ltd - Credit card
    26 r n Tagore road Berhampore 742101
    India

My account number is 06391000022091 .I have already cancle my credit card but auto debit not cancel my account my credit card number is 5523650301473962.plese cancle auto debit of my account.