HDFC Bank Atm / Valasaravakkam Chennai / delay in banks' ombudsman's office at chennai
i lodged a complaint againwt HDFC Bank with RBI appointed- Banks' Ombudsman at Chennai for the money lost as a sequel to swallowing of my debit card on 19th June 2007 by the bank annexed ATM at Valasaravakkam Chennai. though postal acknowledgement received two months back, no official acknowledgement received till today. after repeated telephonic enquiry with Ombudsman's office at chennai , the dealing oficer could tell me only the complaint number and their awaiting reply from Bank for the questions raised by them(him). it appears the case or the complaint will be dealt with at their leisure/or according to the queue number and my hopes of getting justice dahsed when I heard from the gentleman that there are over 300 complaints crying for attention but only 3 officers available to attend to this. i do not know whether i should abandon hope or should I proceed with filing suit in the consumer court irrespective of the status of my complaint pending with Ombudsman. can any one help me. the loss in question is Rs.fifty thousand. i am a retired senior citizen.
More HDFC Bank Atm / Valasaravakkam Chennai Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges 
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank - relieving letter emp code m3528 
- HDFC Bank - credit card
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised transactions
- HDFC atm located near Tughlaqabad metro station - requested to return my debit card.
- HDFC Bank - neft