HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card / atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,

My hdfc bank debit card no is [protected] and sb nre a/c no. [protected] (vijay kumar sharma)

I had used my hdfc bank debit card at one of icici bank atm located at opposite om tower, church road, mi road, jaipur, india on 04 july 2009.
On 04 july 2009 I checked my balance, it showed 9555.07 by txn no. 5890 dated 04/07/09.
Then I try for withdrawl of 6600/-, but transaction declined by txn no. 5891 dated 04/07/09,
And response code 072 (unable to process).
Then again I try for withdrawl, but transaction again declined by txn no. 5892 dated 04/07/09,
And response code 058 (insufficient funds).
Then I try balance inquiry, by txn no. 5893 dated 04/07/09, it showed 2955.07 / - instead of 9555.07.
I did not get any money from atm then where my amount of 6600 / - had gone.
Also today on 06 july 2009 when I checked my balance at hdfc atm by mini statement it shows debit txn of 6600 / - dated 04 july 2009.
Kindly do needful asap.
Regards,
Vijay kumar sharma
[protected].
[protected]

Comments

• Su
      3rd of Jan, 2010

Company information:
    HDFC BANK
    India

Dear Sir,

MY HDFC BANK DEBIT CARD NO IS 5264190122899155 (Sudip De)

I HAD USED MY HDFC BANK DEBIT CARD AT ONE OF SBI BANK ATM LOCATED AT GUWAHATI, dishpur super market, INDIA ON 30 DECEMBER 2009.
    ON 30 DECEMBER 2009 I CHECKED MY BALANCE, IT SHOWED 12171.95.
    THEN I TRY FOR WITHDRAWL OF 1000/-, BUT TRANSACTION DECLINED BY TXN NO. 4029 DATED 30/12/09,
    AND RESPONSE CODE 072 ( UNABLE TO PROCESS).
    THEN AGAIN I TRY FOR WITHDRAWLOF 1000/-, AND GOT THE MONEY BUT TRANSACTION SHOWED THE AVAIL BAL 10171.95 INSTEAD OF 11171.95 BY TXN NO 4030 DATED 30.12.09,

ALSO TODAY ON 03 JAN 2010 WHEN I CHECKED MY BALANCE AT AXIS BANK AFTER WITHDRAWAL OF 1000/-THE WORONG BALANCE NOT YET RECTIFIED BY RECORD NO 6144 DATED 03 JAN 2010.
    KINDLY DO NEEDFUL ASAP.
    Regards,
    SUDIP DE

• De
      6th of Feb, 2010

I wanted to withdraw a cash of Rs.7000/- from HDFC ATM located at skylark tourist complex PANIPAT and accordingly I had done the entre process for withdrawal. However, the ATM machine has not been deliver the cash and showed (unable to proceess) so i did one more transection of 7000/- and got the money but the mini statement showed the deduction of an amount 7000/-rs. on the day 03 feb 2010 at 17:10 and again 7000/- on same date but by difference of 1 min approximately. i contacted the bank manager immidiately as the atm dont have the helpline he said contct your bank and they will put in the request as i was not the hdfc bank account holder so i confirmed this with my bank kotak mahindra bank limited. they send a request and hdfc spok confirmed about the withdrawal. but the money was not withdrawn as it says unable to process. so i put in a complaint from my banks side and they said they will check the cctv footage and also contact the visa. but that will take 15 days. request still in process. my rent commitment to lanlord and credit card payment commitment both gone wrong and i was charged for late payment and also about to be thrown out of my rented house. what to do.

Sir/Madam,

my keen request to you is that please take a suitable steps so that the bank can not do this thing in futher for their customers.

realy fed up of HDFC

• Mr
      20th of Feb, 2010

Dear Sir,

request regarding my ATM card expair on 12/09 and card no. is 5048 4801 1053 5439 till the time your bank are not renewed my card. Please its therefore renewed my debit card and send to my home address apended below:-

Address:

Rajeev Sharma
    flat No. 406, 4th floor, jai mata di apartment, P.o sandoz, Kolshet, Thane(w), M.H

Email ID: rajeev_uma08@rediffmail.com
    Mob: 8080375504

30th of Apr, 2010

Sir i uesing my hdfc atm card in SBi branch in ambala ( Babyal). My Atm card is blocked bue to uesing wrong pin no. My ATM card no is 4386240132732478 & my a/c no is
    01311050066942. MY a/c is HDFC ambala cantt ( Haryana) branch

• Pu
      26th of Jul, 2010

Hi this is pushpakumar from bangalore this is regarding on my debit .on 21 st of this month i tried to withdraw one of located near atm in my office and i tried to withdraw the amount 200 and it is showing error od unable to process and then i again tried to draw 200 i have got sam results and tried to draw same in different atm and i with draw 200 and remaining balace is 600 and on 24 of this i went to atm to draw amount and it showing only available balance 200, and 400 is missing in my card..

i request you let me knwo where went wrong and how did we correct now..

kindly let me know and credit 400 to my account if you put on hold.

• Qu
      2nd of Jun, 2011

I am appalled to see so many purportedly educated people publicly sharing their account/card/phone numbers. People should only represent the nature of problem with error codes (if any) or only data that is in public domain. You should not divulge your personal details. Site administrators should take care to blank out private data as far as possible. Take care.

• Kn
      3rd of Dec, 2011

dear sir
    i am k. nicklesh kumar i was trying to withdraw 800 rupees from my hdfc a/c through ATM. i was moved for axis bank ATM, i follow all the formalities including ma pin code . i got a conformation message regarding my transaction complete but i didn't get money plz help me if possible give me a coformation mail on my mail id " nicklesh_kumar@yahoo.co.in" or my no 8976667047. my card no is 5264190123983941.please help me