Hdeshop.com / Product received was either defective or a piece of junk

1 United States

If you plan to purchase anything from Hottest Deal Ever (HDE) via Amazon, I recommend you understand “caveat emptor”. It seems HDE is an Amazon company; however, I am not exactly sure of their relationship when it comes to customer complaints. I did file for relief under Amazon’s A-to-Z Guarantee Program.

I purchased a 3-in-1 Geek Pen: 2GB, USB, MP3 & Voice Recorder for 39.95 plus shipping. The product was either defective or a piece of junk…not sure which because it would not take a charge nor would any of the various lights come on as visual indicators of it various modes of operation.

I was told to return the product in the original packaging marked return to sender. I did exactly that and I watched my mail lady put it into her mail pouch. So from my prospective I mailed the pen back to HDE. Naturally, they have never received the unit even after three weeks. So I am out 40 plus dollars. It will be a cold day in hell when I order anything from Amazon if HDE is the ultimate provider of the product.

Beware of HDE, remember caveat emptor, or you may become a ripped off victim as I have been…