HDAccessory.com / Terrible service!

1 Walnut, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 909-595-8199

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered some ipod accessories from HDaccessory.com on December 15th, 2007. I ordered the items for an overseas trip I was taking on December 29th. As my departure date approached I got concerned that I had not received the shipment or even a shipment conformation. I proceeded to call, fax and email these folks MANY, MANY times. The phone either rang and went into fax mode or was constantly busy. I also faxed a letter with my concerns over and over to no avail. I emailed at least 7 times and finally gave up and went on my trip with borrowed ipod accessories from a friend.

I finally received a shipment conformation on January 3rd, 2008 (19 DAYS after I placed the order). Even if you deduct Sundays and two days for Christmas... COME ON FOLKS... this is completely unacceptable. I just arrived back in the states today, January 14th and I just received the package. I had called my bank to dispute the charge and was going to get the money today... when the package finally appeared. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN and I suggest you DON NOT EITHER. It took ONE MONTH to receive my items. There is no customer service whatsoever... I called their number today and it has been changed to a 323 srea code number. They are SHADY at best. STAY AWAY from HDACCESSORY.com!

Comments

• La
      16th of Jan, 2008

I ordered an FM Transmitter for my iPod on 12/28/07 paid with Paypal (recommended). I received order confirmation from them immediately followed minutes later by notice from PayPal that my account had been charged. Emailed them on 12/30/07 asking for ship date - no reponse. Emailed them 01/04/07 saying if I didn't received product by 01/07/08 I wanted to cancel the order - no response. Between 12/30/07 and 01/07/08 I attempted to reach them by phone numerous times . Typically the line would ring so long I would eventually get a fast busy and a disconnect. Since I hadn't received my order by 01/07/08 and had not heard from them since the day I ordered (12/28/07), on 01/08/08 I opened a dispute with PayPal. The evening of 01/08/08 I received email via PayPal that the order had shipped on 01/09/08??!! I checked the tracking number several times but only electronic information had been received. Nothing had actually shipped. On 01/11/08 I posted a comment at PayPal regarding the dispute stating "As soon as I receive the product and am satisfied with it I will withdraw the dispute." That evening I received email, again via PayPal, that the product had shipped. I checked the tracking number and my order was on it's way. I received the order on 01/14/07. I checked it out and it worked OK. That was the evening of 01/14/07. The next morning I received email that the seller, Kewyei Inc., had elevated my dispute to a claim. I had the product in hand less than 12 hours without withdrawing my dispute and Kewyei elevates it to a claim!!!! HDaccessory.com will charge you immediately and take their own sweet time keeping their end of the bargain. It is my personal opinion that these people are either incredibly naive about running a business, incredibly stupid about running a business, or incredibly dishonest about running a business. I will NEVER shop at any site run by Kewyei and I will warn everyone I can not to do any type of business with them.

• Da
      17th of Jan, 2008

I ordered some ipod accessories on 1/4/08 and was sent a confirmation letter right away. I check my credit card postings every day, and two days after the order was placed, charges were confirmed on my online statement. Since then I have been waiting for delivery. Yesterday (1/16/08) I looked online at my original order with HD Accessories and found there to be no shipment information yet. I sent them an e-mail asking about that and have no response yet. In the meantime I have looked online and found many other complaints following the same format. That is sure no way to run a business and expect to stay in business. Hopefully, the order will still come through even if it takes some time, but I would certainly think twice about ordering with this outfit again.

• Mi
      18th of Jan, 2008

I have the same problem (ordered something and never got a shipment). I actually checked them out on the Better Business Bureau and they have a good rating! I just filed a complaint with the BBB and urge everybody with problems to the same. It appears that complaints that were filed previously by other people were all resolved. The more people complain, the better! Either issues get resolved or their good rating gets changed to a bad rating, so that consumers avoid getting ripped off. Interestingly, somebody must be still working there, because the website changes (new specials and so on) almost daily. Good luck to everybody and post a new comment if you get something resoved.

• Bl
      21st of Jan, 2008

I ordered I Phone accessories on 12/26, they took my $$$ 12/28/07 and I am still waiting as of 1/21/08 for my stuff. On 1/10/08 I e-mailed the fools and they sent a shipment notice on 1/11/08. I checked the tracking on 1/16 and the stuff was still sitting in CA! As of 1/19 it is sitting in Albany, NY. God only knows what I am going to receive when the junk finally gets here.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!! I have been shopping on the internet for many years and this is first time I have EVER had a problem with an order.

• Mi
      28th of Jan, 2008

After I filed a complaint with the BBB, one day after the complaint I received an email notification from HDAccessory about a shipment being made, and guess what - a few days later I got my stuff. So do the same thing - file a complaint, receive your order and never order from them again!

• Pa
      29th of Jan, 2008

I wish I'd checked this site before putting in my order with hdaccessory. I ordered a wired headset for my iPhone and there is no inline microphone as advertised AND it won't insert completely into the jack so I can't even use it as an headphone to listen to music. What's really interesting is there is no manufacturer stated anywhere on the packaging or the headset. I've called them 5 times and the phone just rings and rings. I'm now filing a complaint with the BBB.

• De
      29th of Jan, 2008

While I don't care for the lack of Customer Service afforded by HDAcessory, I did receive my order, it was correct and they did respond to my email inquiry asking for a shipping date.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend this site to anyone, but I can only really complain that they don't answer their phone.

• Sh
      13th of Feb, 2008

DO NOT WORK WITH OR ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! Fully agree with all the others. This is a terrible company to work with!! The website contact address never answer a phone and no email reply. Be aware about giving your credit information since the information stays there and you can not erase it. I have contacted my credit company and warned them about the possible misuse.

• Gr
      16th of Apr, 2009

I had been ordering items from HDACCESSORY for a couple of yrs and never had a problem, items were shipped quick and product was of good quality for the price the I paid. BUT recently I purchased an audio/video cable for my ipod classic so I could attach the ipod to my TV. Well the thing does not work!! So after several attempts to call them I was finally able to talk with someone and his attiude seemed like a was bothering him. He did give me an RMA # so I could return the product. I shipped with USPS with signature required. I received the signature card (signed by them) a few days later, but never recieved credit for the product. I emailed them and they responsed by telling me I needed to send them a copy of the signature card and RMA# so they could find my shippment. I faxed the signature card to them-- No Response--. I called them and finally someone answered and they told me it takes 2-3 wks for returns. I told them it had been longer than that. Well I recieved my product back with a refused shipping on the box, even though they signed the signature card accepting delivery. Like I said they WERE a good company. NOW I will never order from them again. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! STAY AWAY!!!