HDAccessory.com / Rip off!

Order placed on 12/31 and no tracking number provided, no answer or busy phone and no response to email. I found this page on Wed. and have been reading everyone else's reports and want to thank you all for sharing -- you are not alone!! I have filed dispute with my credit card company and they have given provisional credit and now they can track down the merchant. (I did not pay through pay pal).

Also interesting, as someone else noted, that the problems are recent, so something must have just happened there (flew off to Mexico, perhaps?). Given the volume they must do (iPod accessories after all) I'm surprised there aren't more complaints. Also, if it's the same company, there is hdaccessory storefront on eBay selling iPod stuff with excellent feedback but now the store is not selling items.

I will try sending a couple of more emails and see if it helps. This is my first bad experience with an online merchant but I suppose it's bound to happen.

Va

Comments

• Ah
      15th of Jan, 2008

I am glad to hear that I am not alone with my frustration and regret the fact that I did not check out this site before I ordered from them. I ordered an item on the 1/3/08 and can not get any info on tracking/shipping and cannot reach them by phone either! Very frustrating!!!!!!!!

After reading the complaints above, I'd be happy to even receive the items after a month -- at the rate they are going, I doubt that they will even be shipped!

17th of Jan, 2008

I ordered from this company on the 27 of December 2007. I just like the rest of you I have yet to receive my purchase. I also filed a claim with my bank to get my money back. Another thing that you should do is cancel the card that you used to purchase since they are fradulant they have your credit card information and can use it any time.

• Mi
      18th of Jan, 2008

I have the same problem. I ordered a number of items on Jan. 8. My credit card number was charged immediately (not like they state in their policy, where they claim that they charge the card when items are shipped). The status of my order still lists "ordered", not shipped. I have not received any shipments as of Jan. 18. They are not reachable - the phone number is always busy (probably lots of people trying to reach them). The few occasions where I got through, nobody answered the phone. No responses to emails whatsoever. I checked them out on the Better Business Bureau website, and they actually have a good rating. I will probably file a complaint with the BBB, since they only took my money and never delivered any product. I suggest you file a complaint as well, the more people do this the better. Good luck to everybody who has problems.

• Mi
      28th of Jan, 2008

After I filed a complaint with the BBB, one day after the complaint I received an email notification from HDAccessory about a shipment being made, and guess what - a few days later I got my stuff. So do the same thing - file a complaint, receive your order and never order from them again!

• Al
      11th of Feb, 2008
    HDAccessory.com - Cant contact for refund!
    HdAccessory.com
    California
    www.HdAccessory.com

I got my ipod headphones, and they sound terrible. Junk. Now i am trying to contact them for a refund and they are not answering the phone or returning emails.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Va
      19th of Feb, 2008
    HDAccessory.com - Junk iPod headphones
    HDAccessory.com
    California
    www.hdaccessory.com

I got my ipod headphones, and they sound terrible. Junk.

Now im trying to contact them for a refund and they are not answering the phone or returning emails.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

24th of Sep, 2008

This company sent me defective products. They are not answering there emails, they do not even put the phone on the hook or answer the phone, i am about to just request a chargeback for all the problems they have caused me. I was to go on vaction and needed a charger and a bluetooth for my iphone 3g, they came and were both defective the bluetoothe had a broken connector and the charger was not the correct one, or it did not work or fit on my phone i am not sure which one all i know is it does not work for me and I have not been able to contact them, so I will do a chargeback with a day or so.

This site is great!

• La
      15th of Jan, 2009

I made a purchased from HDAccessory.com and was sent the wrong accessory and have been waiting for over 2 weeks for a response to my e-mail. i have sent them several emails and i can't get in touch with anyone.

• Tj
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I odered from them via ebay. Two weeks after they shipped the item it's sitting in another state. No response to email, phone line busy. I faxed them and emailed a note saying I would dispute this charge and call the BBB if I din't hear back from them by the end of the day. A few hours later I received an email saying they need my correct address to ship out a replacement order. I guess I made up some address in the next state and used it just to mess with them?

This was Thursday (currently Monday). We'll see what happens.

• Jb
      6th of Apr, 2009

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! They have the absolute worst customer service I've ever dealt with. They do not answer they phone and make it impossible to know the status of a return. My return did not make it back to them on time, so they just kept it, no phone call, no email, and I was unable to contact them for months. Finally someone answered and explained that they would not refund my money, and that I need to pay shipping to get the item back. When I asked why I wasn't contacted "I can't answer that" was the response. So if you care at all about service after the sale, find another vendor.

13th of Apr, 2009

same exact thing happened to me. headphones stopped working after 3 uses. ipod case doesnt fit how it's supposed to. they won't return my calls or emails.

13th of Apr, 2009

Terrible company. I was hesitant to buy something online in the first place, but after a little convincing from a friend, I ordered a few things for my ipod. The case they sent does not fit properly, the headphones stopped working after 3 uses, and the charger doesn't charge the ipod. When I tried to contact them to find a reasonable solution, they did not answer the phone or return any emails.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

• Co
      28th of Jun, 2009

I ordered on June 19th 2009 directly from their website, the transaction did not go through but money was deducted from my VISA Mastercard, it stated that the transaction is "pending". I dialed the customer service number, spoke to a representative, who said that if no confirmation e-mail was sent to me, then, the transaction would be pending; which is true! I called the Mastercard company and they said that they have no control over reimbursements, HD Accessory would have to give me a refund and they should've done so already. They also told me to give it one more week and see how it goes, it shouldn't take longer than that...I hope we'll all get justice!!!

• Ga
      10th of Aug, 2009

I bought accessories from HDaccessory.com some time last year and got my order delievered within a reasonable time except for a wrong charger that was packaged. I tried to call the company to complain about the wrong item in my order; a wall charger instead of a car charger. I got no responses from the telephone line or it was always busy. I finally decided to send them email, which they responded to apologizing for the mispackaging. They quickly shipped the car charger. The car charger works intermittently but the wall charger can not charge the phone at all despite that the charging state come up on the screen.

I was visiting them today to order their headsets which are very cheap compared to apple's, only to run into all these complaints. I am just going to cough out the $30 and buy the headphones...

• Wh
      27th of Jan, 2011

Order took forever to get here and when it finally did come about 3 weeks after I ordered, all IPhone cases were of terrible quality my Daughter could do a better job of making an iPhone case and she's eleven!! Most cases had very crude edges some still tacky and came stuck to the plastic packaging, and most fell right off my IPhone!!! Buyer beware!!! Junk!!! Junk!!! Junk!!! I will never order from them ever again... You might as well just take your money and flush it down the toilet!!! The only thing they are good for is taking up space in your trash can!!!

24th of Oct, 2011

Terrible company, indeed. Their product website is quite misleading, too. They made it look like they were offering a combo deal by posting " A combo deal: ipad stand with a smart cover", which clearly stated as a product title. However, the smart cover was not included in the delivered package. After arguing with them on the phone, I was told to check the site again. At the very bottom of the next page, it stated as not included. Be careful not to be fooled by their advertisement gimmicks on the website!

15th of Nov, 2011

im going to buy a ipod touch case from HD Accessory (: should i? : o

11th of Nov, 2013

Unprofessional! I will never buy anything from them ever again. I placed an order and paid via Pay Pal. The order was shipped to the wrong address. I called HD Accessory and spoke with a secretary. She said they received the package back and someone will contact me for my correct address. I insisted that I could provide her with the correct address and she stated that someone else would have to speka with me. After not hearing from anyone I called back several times but got a busy tone, answering machine and disconnections. I emailed them and still no response. Finally after two more weeks of trying, I finally spoke with an employee and she said I would have to pay a restocking fee for a refund or another shipping fee if I still wanted the items. I asked to speak with her manager and she said the manager would call me back. Four days later (after no phone call) I was partially refunded my money and they charged me a restocking fee!! Unbelievable!! BAD BAD SERVICE!!!

• Pr
      15th of Feb, 2015

Tried numerous times on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14th, 2015 to place an order. When attempting to check out several times, first using my credit card and then trying to go through Pay Pal, the product was still in my cart. Morning after, tried again and encountered problems. I have ordered from this merchant before and had no problems with the site or receiving merchandise. What has happened in such a short time period. I just hope that my account has not been debited numerous time due to this site's issues. I emailed the company yesterday, but of course, have not received a reply. I am going to warn my Facebook friends so that they don't have the same experience.

• Ra
      6th of Apr, 2015

I have ordered from this company on several occasions. My most recent item was ordered on Wednesday April 1st. I received it by USPS on Saturday April 4th. All my products have arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition. I suggest paying for your order through pay pal and always check for estimated arrival time. ALWAYS read full description for the items you are purchasing.