HDAccessory / Avoid this company!

1 1160 N highway suit 1218Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9545240992

DO NOT WORK WITH OR ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Like the others' experiences, this is a terrible company which you should avoid it !!! Tried two days regularly to call but no response. Be aware that do not leave your credit information since you can not erase it afterwards. I contact my credit card company and warned them about any misuse.

Comments

• Pa
      18th of Jan, 2008
    HDAccessory - Been a month since payment and nothing recieved they wont answer email phone always busy!
    HDAccessory
    8802 e university dr # 29
    Mesa
    Arizona

Placed an order with credit card on 26th December 2007
    Payment By: American Express
    Confirmation No: 7252267924
    As of today, 18th Jan 2008, i have not received my package. They have not responded to my email and there phone line is constantly on busy. I did get an email saying they had shipped my items on 10th jan, but still nothing received

16th of Jan, 2009
    HDAccessory - Lack of order
    HDAccessory
    Monterey Park
    California
    Phone: 323-263-8388
    HDAccessory.com

Placed an order online with this company, after 5 days we still have no tracking # and no ship date.
    We have tried to call but were only successful in getting through 1 time. I want to cancel the order. I tried to call again today 01-16-2008 @ 4:40 est and the line has been busy for over 1 hour. I did get thru 1 x and it rang for about 10 rings and then it turned busy.
    Of course after deal with the inconvenience of the last week I decided to g online and see if there was any complaints out there and WOW was I shocked. There were more complaints then praise.
    I have contacted AmEx and put the charge in dispute. Yes I know I should have checked before I placed the order but sometimes you get lost in the moment.
    I do not believe that business should be transacted this way, especially in the tough economic time. I would think the company would want there customers to be pleased and share the good word, not disgruntled and SPREAD the bad word.