HCP Gold / Unauthorized credit card charges!

United States Review updated:
HCP Gold Billed my credit card without my authorization, for services that I didn't even subscribe for. Be careful people!

Comments

Ja
  5th of Oct, 2007

HCP Gold - Charges for unreceived services!

I was called about a trial coupon offer of 9.95 and then 49.95 if I did not cancel after 3 months. I never received the coupons and they probably didn't get lost in the mail. They were probably just never sent. When I talked to a customer rep, I explained that I never received the coupons and he said he could cancel the charged in the future but that the charge pending would stick. I reported it as fraud to Capital One.
Ch
  5th of Oct, 2007
Can you please give the customer service number to call?

I never made a note of it thinking that it will be in the package that i would receive
El
  6th of Oct, 2007
Took charge to my account without permission
Go
  9th of Oct, 2007
I received a debit on my credit card from HCP Gold for $49.95. I don't know these people, and would like to know their address, who they are and any other info on them.
Am
  19th of Oct, 2007
These people have billed us three times with out me even subscribing fully to anything. They didnt even have my account number and they somehow found it out and have billing me. Is there any way to complain or get them shut down for fraud or something? Or even get my money back?
Tr
  29th of Oct, 2007
The same thing has happened to me. I would like to know what to do about it! I didn't even give them any information about my account number. I just don't understand how they could get it. I don't pay any of my bills online so that can't be a reason. Please write back if you can help me.

Thanks Trista Kennerly.
Da
  20th of Nov, 2007
If anyone has had success getting HCP Gold cancelled, could you share their phone # with me? My story is the same as everybody else's; got scammed. Thanks.
Sa
  23rd of Nov, 2007
This was the # that showed up on my bank statement 18662710026 , and I ended up getting ahold of someone to cancel and they gave me this # when I called 18002319060
Le
  28th of Nov, 2007
I would like to know if anyone has the phone number to get in contact with these people... I was also charged $9.95 and I have not received anything in the mail. SCAMMERS!!!
Ni
  13th of Dec, 2007
I Also had money decucted from my account.

When they call you orignally they say you have 30 days to cancel. or the money will not be refunded.

I got hte call about 2 weeks ago, today i called 18662710026, and they cancelled for me, and told me i was in the cancellation trial period and they canceld it for me, offered to send me a confirmation email and gave me a confirmation number..
Me
  11th of Mar, 2008
I too have been scammed by HCP Gold as well as their affiliates, HC homeplay and HC Valueplus. I realized that money was missing from my account in January and traced it back to HC homeplay and HC valueplus, I called them extremly upset and they were nice enough to refund two charges of 19.95. I thought I was through with all of this- I had my name removed from the calling list and my "membership" closed, but........I recently discovered two charges of 49.95 for the months of February and March this time by HCP Gold. So I called them and spoke with an unpleasent lady who claimed that I did authorize these charges and said she would be "nice" enough to refund the latest charge of 49.95 but nothing else. The bottom line is that these people are taking money from your account and you are not recieving any services in return. Beware and good luck!
  28th of Mar, 2008
I am starting a petition to try and force the BBB or the state legislature to put a stop to HCP Gold. They are abusing our elderly and our disabled and are steling money from our accounts without permission. I absolutely cannot believe our government continues to let things like this happen after all the complaints they have recieved!! If you are interested in signing a petition please email me at ncness@yahoo.com. Please just a brief explanation of what they did to you .
Ja
  4th of Apr, 2008
hi everyone they started taking out of my bank account since the first of jan going to the bank to get this stopped has anyone else had any luck in processing this
El
  8th of Apr, 2008
HCP Gold charging my account without authorization.
  14th of Apr, 2008
I just wanted to give everyone an update I have filed a report with the BBB and A fraud investigation with my bank and tomorrow I am turning it over to an attorney who works for the company im employed with. I will not drop this until I get back every cent they stold from my account these people are frauds and everyone on here needs to file a complaint.
Fd
  22nd of Apr, 2008
People get upset with sales call but hey it is a sales call and if you agree to someone you didnt understand who's fault is it? YOURS!!! If you accept something over the phone and they are advising you that your credit card or debit card is being billed you SHOULD ASK QUESTIONS AND IF YOUR INTERESTED HANG UP THE PHONE WE ARE ALL BORN WITH FREE WILL. And if someone else in your home agreed and stated they were authorized on you account, TALK TO THEM. IT is SO funny that people after the fact say they didnt understand or they talk too fast. ASK QUESTIONS and you wouldnt be in this mess claiming that charges you agreed to are fraud.
Fd
  22nd of Apr, 2008
Oh if a company is scamming people you would NOT be able to locate them or contact anybody in their customer service department!
  4th of May, 2008
Just an update I went through the BBB i did get back every penny they took out of our account and would advise everyone else to do the same. as for the previous post by Fdouglas bet i know what you do for a living!!
Ca
  21st of Aug, 2008

HCP Gold - Taking money out of my account
HCP Gold

I too have been getting that once a month 49.95 taken out of my account. My problem is that i am currently deployed to iraq for the 3rd time and i do not have access to the type of email so i can check these things weekly. I finally got the chance today and there were 3 transfers over to my account from hcp gold. Now i have to go throgh the ordeal of trying to fix this while being here in this hell whole.
Do
  25th of Sep, 2008
This company HCP Gold uses fraudulent methods to charge peoples accounts. They are based out of Dallas Texas even though they use a Virginia Beach, Va address on their charges. Make a complaint to the Dallas Texas BBB (dallasbbb.org) also contact the State of Texas Attorney General so a criminal investigation on the company will be started. Don't be lazy and leave it up to someone else. The m0re complaints they receive the better the chance something will be done. They'll probably pick up and operate somewhere else all over again. But at least if we're lucky someone will pay for running this kind of so called business.