HCL / Repair of computer

1 India Review updated:

Respected Sir,

I have purchased a computer Beanstalk from HCL 2 years back.During this 2 years the system gave lot of problem. atleast the system was repaired 10 times during this 2 years. But during that time the engeener who came to my house was very nice and efficient and kept the reputation of the HCL company. But now for last 4 months i have been not using the system.I had registerd complaint in the chennai office. after 1 week the engeenier called and saying that he is standng in front of your house where are you.Is this the way to attend to custemer?.I gave 5 appointment to him he never came.He used to come at any time which is convenient to him. At last he came to my house and opend the system, he got shock so he said I will come to your house only if you rectify the earthing in the house.So i rectified the earthing problem and called him again. He again opened the system and called his friends and asking what to do?Then he took away the mother board and come after one week and fixed the mother board, still the system is not working. Then he is asking if the system is original or dupicate. How an HCL engeenier can ask a question when I have all the original bill and warrenty card.

Then he says that he has to install the windows again and all the documents will be removed if he installs. So I said no and sent him .

Sad part is that even after registering the complaint in the head office in Pondichery for more than 5 times know one has called me still now or no one has come to repair my system.

The local engeenier(Mr.Arun) HCl had created a bad name for HCL. And the HCL company has failed to satisfy custemer. Now I am not using the system and the internet for past 4 months, I am a busy man, because of this I had great loss. My work was interupted.

I am now fed up with HCL custemer care. When i have payed for the extended warrenty for 2 years and waiting for 4 months to get my system repaired reflects how well the HCL company is looking after the custemer. I think I made a big mistake in purchacing from HCL and moreover getting extended warenty.

D.Suresh
No.9, SRM apartments,
2nd cross street, valliammai nagar,
Valasaravakkam,
Chernnai -87
Mobile: 0 [protected]
System serial n0.6064AQ106100

Su

Comments

• Ra
      14th of Nov, 2008

Chernnai -87 pls note it... change the spell mistake

• Vi
      15th of Sep, 2010

Dear Sir / Madam

I have big problem in My HCL Computer Desktop from last 2.5 month approx. we have file complaint at customer care no. 18601800425 as on 19/07/2010. my complaint ID is 1900012895. but still now no take any action from the HCL Ltd. or not repair my computer. & we have remind many time for above compalint. but after that no received any response from that side. if HCL Ltd can not solve the Problem with in 2 months than please log out the company this is my personal advice.
    if i say to engineers than he said me that sir please abuse to customer care executive. than please reply me what can i do ?

Vijay Kumar