hcg maintain / payments gone out of bank,

884 bury road bolton bl26ny, bolton, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01204525696

I have bought hcg maintain, I was lead to believe it was free, now i find out that they have been taking money out of my bank account, I feel like they have broken into my home and robbed me, i will never trust Internet shopping ever again, i will always go via pay-pal or amazon, these people are thieves nothing more, this company needs to be closed down, there are enough people ripped of now, surely something can be done now, how much money have they made out of trusting people, now i have to deal with this after a hard day at work, i will get my money back and i will do my best to shut em down!!

Comments

• Ky
      28th of Apr, 2012

I have just found out that they have taken £89.99 from my account, my credit card company has said to get in touch with them and ask for a refund which is what im trying to do

• 1w
      16th of May, 2012

I am another they have scammed like this. They also claim you can only get a refund by phone but never answer it. Another similar company is Purify Naturally and thier Total Cleanse.

• 1w
      17th of May, 2012

I have now been in touch with HCGPlatinum. They DO own Purifynaturally aswell. They are quite rude and i think i'll struggle to get any sort of refund, but i have sent the goods by recorded delivery back to them.

• Ro
      1st of Jun, 2012

I have just found out that a company called Purify Naturally has taken a payment of £99-95 from my credit card details. I had previously phoned to cancel any repeat deliveries after having received an unexpected delivery on 3/5/12. I was told that £40 would be refunded to me and there was no need to return the unwanted bottle of pills. What I wasn't told was that I would be ultimately charged £99-95 for this one bottle and that the £40 was not in fact a FULL refund. I am therefore out £59-95. I have rung Purify Naturally and spoke to an ignorant American sounding guy who said he was the supervisor and who put the phone down on me twice. He refused to give me his name, or the name of his superior.
    I have subsequently phoned the credit card company who said they can not ensure that no more payments will be made to this company. If the company did take an unauthorised payment I would have to write to them with a complaint and give proof of doing so to the credit card company and they would then dispute the payment with Purify Naturally. This all seems like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted to me.
    I can't believe that the internet is allowed to provide the vehicle for theses unscrupulous companies and that institutions such as credit card companies are unable or unwilling to do anything about it.

• Tr
      7th of Jun, 2012

Same thing has just happened to me. A further supply of HCG Platinum X-14 arrived today and I find £89.95 has been debited against my credit card! I had not realised that I had ordered any more but looking at their emailed receipt it does say they will send a further supply after two weeks. Unfortunately I also bought some Total Cleanse from Purify Naturally and believe they will do the same with this. I have rung my credit card company and they say they will deal with this as a dispute so I hope I will get my money back. I was drawn to their website through one of the national press websites and you would think that they would be more fussy about websites they allow on their pages. It was too late to ring them them tonight but will try tomorrow and post how I get on!

• Ge
      8th of Jun, 2012

Not only has this happened to me to the tune of £99.95 and £89.95 but I am absolutely livid that I thought I would try this " trial " product on the recommendation of a Daily Telegraph correspondent !!

• Al
      11th of Jun, 2012

I also fell for this luckily before anymore money could be taken! The daily telegraph stated that you could trial with no obligation to buy!! Furious is an understatement!! They answered after exactly 10 mins of calling and couldn't of cared less!! They have cancelled so fingers crossed no money will go missing!!! If this happens call them asap!!

• Vi
      14th of Jun, 2012

I have had the same thing happen to me! I realise now that I was incredibly stupid in ordering the AMAZING FREE supply in the first place without reading the small print. I have been unable to get the phone answered to cancel, have emailed and they say you need to phone! I am now over drawn because of this scam! The bank are being quite unhelpful about this, even though they have come across it and know it is a scam. I think the only way to stop this happening is to shut my account and reopen a new one! How stupid that? I did get the money from iForce Maxx through the bank but Purifuy Naturally were not obliging, but their product is the more expensive. They are actually the same company. I don't know who to complain to and who to report them to. They advertise in all the papers and all over the web. Surely the media companies do not want to let these scammers be associated with them. How do we bring this to light without anyone else loosing money? Perhaps Watchdog?

• Ho
      14th of Aug, 2012

I cant believe i have fallen for the same scam FREE TRIAL yeah right!! i have contacted them and they stated that i can cancel when i have trialed the item i will wait and see they cant get away with this im more annoyed at myself for buying the stupid things

20th of May, 2013

I have done the same as all these people asked for a free trial, but when I got them I found I could not take them due to other medication I took. I did not return them unfortunately and I have had money taken from my credit card with ref . MFPONLINE Some more of these tablets came just with a despatch note with no proper address from the company they just took my money, just the shipping address. I tried calling the number on the note but that is the same as is on the bottle and does not exist. What do we do to stop anymore of our money being taken??? Today I opened up Google and there it was on their page.