Hcg Drops / scam

United Kingdom Review updated:

I recently say an advert on one of my a few of my friends facebook pages saying that she had used some diet drops by this brand and she had lost weight from this, there was a link on the page referring to an article that was by Fox News. As I though Fox was a reputable brand I purchase this through what I thought was the Fox website. I received the drops with a customers label from China and the bottle is nothing more than water, whether it is clean water or not is another question. Is there anything I can do to claim my money back? I have heard this has happened to a lot of people..?

Ga

Comments

• Sr
      28th of Jun, 2011
    Hcg Drops - have't delivered the product
    hcg
    hcgutra.com

dear sir,
    i had ordered thehcg drops last month 25th, till now they didt deliver the product. i gave the mail no response to me.

• Un
      20th of Jul, 2012

Someone from the HCG company hacked my friend's e-mail and sent me a note referring to the product that she recommended it to me and I ORDERED IT AND THEN FOUND OUT THAT SHE NEVER SENT IT OR HEARD OF THE PRODUCT. I refuse to pay for it on my credit card and have sent a letter to Visa advising them that it is a scam and a fraud. I believe the government needs to get involved as it comes from China. They lead you to believe it is a USA product but it is not and it would be dangerous to imbibe such a product from that country. I have sent it back to China and expect the credit card company to remove it from my bill. This is a very bad thing to allow in this country to operate and scam so many people. It was the first time I ever got involved in such a thing and I will never allow myself to believe the e-mail lies again.

• Un
      20th of Jul, 2012

I am pissed, angry and very upset about this.