Hcg Complete Diet / Scam

Please be advised that the www.hcgcompletediet.com is a scam and if you do not request a refund (for the 26 day supply at $109.00) within a short amount of time AFTER receiving the product...you will not get a refund. The product was faulty...I starved myself for two weeks. The product did not work. I was weak and listless, and told by others I should not be so weak and hungry all the time. I was then referred to put the drops through a test and the test failed. I'm very angry. This was a dangerous thing to do with a product these people knew were faulty. They should be sued. I asked for a refund and they said it was too late. They sell bogus drops. Be very aware. Scam at it's fullest! I've since bought these drops through a different company and they are the real thing. I've not been hungry since taking the drops. I'm not weak. AND, the price was a lot less. Like I said, this company isn't legit.

Do

Comments

• Es
      12th of Nov, 2010

omg i went through the same thing! i bought the hcg from same company and felt the same weak dizzy feeling and thought this cant be right but luckily I was able to get the refund in time. I did some studying online and found a great distributor: www.hcgdropsfat.com i got the pellets and i literally feel great with hardly any hunger. ya i would rather be eating pizza and hot dogs but its a sacrifice that i am more than willing to make

• Ba
      21st of Mar, 2011

Well, I've completed two rounds with HCG Complete Diet. I am very pleased with my results. The first was the 26 day plan in which I lost 23 pounds the 2nd was the same plan with the appetite suppressant and wholefoods vitamin which helped ensure I maintained great nutrition and lost another 19 pounds for a total of 42 pounds. I cannot speak for the woman upset about their refund policy which is pretty easy to find and read and they put it in front of you right before you check out so you understand the terms. As far as the 2nd person Esmeralda, I bet $100 she was never a customer and is only using this as an opportunity to advertise another competitors site maybe it's her own. Granted these posts are so old it probably doesn't matter. Anyway, If in doubt don't order, but make note I was very pleased and moreover I called in for help and they were amazing in that regards too. I've been in customer service for years the ones who complain the most tend to be the ones who never asked for help while on the diet.

• Es
      15th of Apr, 2011

$100 dollars? i hope your ready to put your money where your mouth is... I have since lost 22 pounds and i do have pictures to prove it. it sounds to me that you are trying to save your company from all the negative feedback so in defense you are talking others down. Ill take that hundred dollars and ill show proof of my receipt of purchase and before and after pictures ;)

11th of May, 2011

HCG Complete Diet.com this company sent me a weight off not hcg, I am very pissed everyone help me complain and calll8014475415

11th of May, 2011

I order hcg from HCG Complete Diet.com and they sent me a weight off and said that is what I ordered, they lied and miss rep products and need to take care of this, , please call8014475415 and help me complain and maybe they will fix this, that is all I want, my hcg drops My name is daun Gillette

11th of May, 2011

they hung up on me and won't give me name of owner of company and won't let me thru after they sent me the wrong product at HCG Complete Diet.com call 8014475415 and now won't answer the phone and think I am messing around we don't need to get ripped off by these internet companys

11th of May, 2011

can everyone help me get this company to fix my problem they sent me the wrong product, and said it is my error and it is them and they won't answer the phone now or return my calls and fix this, I only want my hcg drops, please call 8016675415

• Ea
      11th of May, 2011

Just a company bottom feeding off people looking for a quick fix without exercising. Simple research online can produce high protein diets with easier workouts that can produce results and you decided to buy the latest fad diet that does nothing but take years off your life and bring forward any underlying health issues. Bravo

• La
      25th of May, 2011

I bought the 45 day supply for $189.00 and mentioned to the company that I was going on vacation and decided to begin the drops when I returned.I began taking the drops on October 1, 2010 and became very sick, I could not remember where I filed my receipt, ( I've had 2 severe closed head injuries), once I found my receipt it was December 8, 2010.
    I called the company and they said that I had to send an e mail, I sent an e mail, they said that I sent it to the wrong department and then they gave my e mail to the right department.
    They told me I could not get my $189.00 back.
    They have a product which is faulty, does not work and I feel that this product is dangerous by the way my body was extremely ill.
    I feel that this company and product is a scam.