HCC SURETY GROUP / fraudulent report/failure to investigate

1 12663 RalstonSylmar, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 758-6266

In error I had put my company name as the complaint.

My complaint is with HCC Surety Group in Los Angeles, if you are a contractor stay clear of this company, their investigators may be out of college but they do not have a clue of how the construction industry works.

They are trained to look at license violations and not defense evidence, the gal that had my case did not know what stamped concrete was "BEWARE"

She was biased with the homeowner and their legal team is unafraid to outright lie about the circumstances.

Any other complaints???? Cacertified@yahoo.com (Tony)

Comments

• Li
      31st of May, 2014

I am going through the same thing. The analyzer is a dumb incompetent ### that has evidence right in front of her and is still defending the contractor. Therefore, I am hiring in counsel to sue not only the contractors that caused my business damages but also the bonding company that is defending them and not reimbursing me. BEWARE!!

• La
      8th of Jan, 2017

Who is your attorney, we must get a class action lawsuit against these criminals as there is strength in numbers. I have over thirty years in government acquisitions and procurements. Please email me larry@qualitytrustinc.com