HBS Health Naturals / They took money from me and no idea why

1 91504, 2049 N. Lincoln St., Burbank, CA, United States Review updated:

I was seriously disappointed in the company HBS Health Naturals, which took $100 from my account and no one warned me about it. WTF? I ordered from them natural cream and the rep told me that it was for free, and I paid only for delivery. I already sent them emails, but they didn’t reply. I really need money back, please maybe someone can help me to get money back. Please, share your views and ideas. Thanks.

De
Aug 16, 2014

More HBS Health Naturals Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Aug 22, 2014

They Also took money from me as well. This company is a real scam. I have spoke with two different men today at this place and they say we shipped your sample and your product and it was received by usps. That is my next call to report these people t as many people that I can. Their number is: 877-746-3154 have them to give you the tracking number and then call USPS and make a complaint with them as well. Good luck getting your money back we are going to need luck on this scam.

Aug 22, 2014

This company is a real scam. 1st they say we shipped your sample and then he said we can offer you a 50% refund on your order.

Jul 06, 2015

I ordered some slimming pills on a trial bases and they only asked me to pay for the delivery. Then my bank got in touch with me to tell me they had took another £59.01 out of my account. They did not say anything about this money been taken out of my account. I want to cancel my order and want a full refund It is nothing but a big scam. Thank you Ann Tierney

Jul 06, 2015

They should be stopped from doing this. It is a big Scam.