HB Products Unlimted / Unauthorizes credit card charges

1 West Jordan, UT, United States Review updated:

Just noticed an unauthorized credit card charge on May 20, 2008 from a company called "HB Products Unlimited" in West Jordan, Utah. Charge was for $69.97. About a year ago-- received a similar charge amount from another West Jordan, Utah company called "Lean RX/Extreme Burn"... (tons of complaints about them on this site!) perhaps it is the same company? I have never heard of this " company" and when you call the main number listed on their phony website... it just rings and rings. Plus- I live no where near Utah. Check your statements! I am so sick of these criminals! I've canceled my card and the credit card company is investigating... thank goodness.

Kb
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ka
      12th of Jun, 2008

Got one from them on my credit card, too, for exactly the same amount - dated May 18, 2008. I hadn't used this particular card in a few months, so the charge stood out like a sore thumb.

• Am
      17th of Jun, 2008

I received the charge on my credit card 5/29/08 also. I hadn't used this card in about a year and was surprised to get the bill!! So who are they...HB Products Unlimited???

• Te
      19th of Jun, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Got my Discover card statement which I haven't used in over 2 years and this pops up. Called Discover they thought it was odd because there was no phone number next to the HB products charge. They are disputing the charge and are listing my account as stolen. This charge was on May 30 2008. Check your statements. BEWARE!!

21st of Jun, 2008

Just received my mastercard statement. There is a charge on there from HB Products Unlimited in West Jordan, Utah of $69.97. I never heard of this company and this is an unauthorized charge. I contacted my credit card company and they have put a hold on this charge.

• Le
      2nd of Jul, 2008

I have the same unauthorized charge amount of 69.97 - Dispute in progress...###

• To
      10th of Jul, 2008

Had the same thing happen to me. reported the fraud to my Credit Card company, who will charge back to HB.

I suggest you also complain to the Attorney general of Utah, Mr. Mark Shurtleff. His mailing address is:
    Office of the Attorney General, PO Box 142320, Salt Lake City UT 84114-2320. With enough complaints his office will investigate these crooks with a UTAH "office"