HB PRODUCTS UNLIMITED/WEST JORDAN UT/// A1MEMBER /866-200-5473 / Discovered they were both a scam,after they had taken off 3.94 off my visa green dot my credit card5-8,12-09

1 234 MEMORIAL DRIVE SW Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

Both these scams, go by the Google name;but both have nothing to do with Google.They are internet crooks, and should be prosecuted - so that other well meaning customers like me, won't be scammed and robbed.

Comments

• Wh
      26th of May, 2009

web address to get authorities involved
    FTC

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
    www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Attorney General of your state and theirs (Utah)
    www.naag.org/attorneys_general.php
    www://attorneygeneral.utah.gov

BBB
    odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx

and on another site demon@dirtypressentertainment.com said he was contating a lawyer about a class action sutie to please put "google treasure" in the subject box

26th of May, 2009

I wish Google and Ebay, would do something legally, to the crook and scam websites, that are reported to your website! They should send all these creeps, to the Georgia/Mississippi/Texas prison systems - and label them all newborn child molesters. They'd then get what they deserve - believe that.The inmates, will either shank them, or marry them - and they'd better be submissive.

• Qu
      29th of May, 2009

I have just discovered a charge on my debit card and decided to give them a call. They did not answer and did not give a name.A simple message said their office was closed please call back. No times were given to call back. So I decided to do a search on the phone number, and wow! I was amazed at the number of people who have had this happen. I will go to my bank tomorrow with the information. I was charged $24.87 plus a $.75 international charge (at the time of this happening, I had $2.00 in my account, so I also was charged an overdraft of $35.00) So I hope they can do something.

• Jd
      29th of May, 2009

I just was charged $72-21 that was illegally taken out of my account and after calling the A1 member (whomever they are ) I was given the run around. I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager or boss and asked for the company/corporation phone number that allegedly took my funds and once again was told, they are in a meeting...or lunch...or I cannot give you this information. After arguing my way through I finally squeezed a phone number out of them 888 258 9765. To the supposed corporation that is the 3rd party they deal with...well so far nothing is resolved and I am contacting the attorney general in regards to this matter and I can only hope that more people do this to get rid of scam artist companies or whatever they want to call themselves.

29th of May, 2009

Beware of websites, that say that they are affiated with ebay, google, amazon;and want you to send .99, 1.97, 2.99, and want you to order their "kits";enough complaints, regarding these websites, will cause them, to think twice.

31st of May, 2009

I sadly report, that the scam website, HBPRODUCTS UNLIMITED/WESTJORDAN, has struck again.On Sunday, May 31, 2009, they took 9.97 off my prepaid visa card, and when I called them, I only got a answering machine response, stating that their office was closed. Apparently their office, WASN'T closed, when they took 9.97 off my card today! What the hell is going on here? What are you going to do about this company, COMPLIANTS BOARD.COM?What good is it, to report these things to you, if you do nothing about it? If these were in shooting distance...

See: http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-866-200-5473

Hb Products Unlimited Inc

5647 Wells Park Rd Ste B, West Jordan, UT 84081-5618

Contact Phone: (801) 495-1138

866-200-5473 is their call centre, outsourced to the Philipines.

• Cl
      8th of Jun, 2009

I also had money taken out of my account by theses companies. The first was from A1 Member for 73.65. When I called the customer service # to complain they said they would refund the money, but the return was for 72.21. Then a couple weeks later there was a charge to my account for 39.10, this time from Grant Masters. I again called and complained and they said they wound return 38.46 to me. I know its not even a dollar each but shouldn't they return all of the money they took?

9th of Jun, 2009

This company(HB PRODUCTS UNLIMITED/WESTJORDAN UT//AI)SHOULD BE PROSECUTED BY THE CIVIL AUTHORITIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.Each employee in this company of crooks, should be hung, on the highest high voltage telephone pole - on a thunderstorm day. Now that's justice.