Haynes Furniture / Undelivered Furnitur

1 Smithfield, VA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a China Cabinet in February 2009 at the Haynes store on Jefferson, in Newport News. I paid for the furniture with my debit card. The furniture was to be delivered on 6 march 2009. On the day of delivery there was no furniture. I called and spoke with the sales person. She told me that someone had previously purchased the same piece. When I purchased the furniture she said there were 2 pieces left. She later recanted her story and stated there was only one. I was then told by the manager that I was welcome to come in and pick another piece of furniture. There was nothing even close and everything else was considerably more expensive.
I have a neighbor who was able to finish the exact same story.
MY SUGGESTION IS TO NEVER ENTER THE BAIT AND SWITCH CENTER AGAIN. GIVE THEM ALL THE PUBLICITY THEY DESERVE

Comments

• Io
      31st of Jan, 2010

I had a similer story, but since I walked in there in NOV 2009 I still dont have my furniture I purchased today. It won't be in until sometime in Febuary. Keep spreading the word about that place. Horrible service after you purchase your product. Typical sales crap.