Haynes Furniture / Undelivered Furnitur
I purchased a China Cabinet in February 2009 at the Haynes store on Jefferson, in Newport News. I paid for the furniture with my debit card. The furniture was to be delivered on 6 march 2009. On the day of delivery there was no furniture. I called and spoke with the sales person. She told me that someone had previously purchased the same piece. When I purchased the furniture she said there were 2 pieces left. She later recanted her story and stated there was only one. I was then told by the manager that I was welcome to come in and pick another piece of furniture. There was nothing even close and everything else was considerably more expensive.
I have a neighbor who was able to finish the exact same story.
MY SUGGESTION IS TO NEVER ENTER THE BAIT AND SWITCH CENTER AGAIN. GIVE THEM ALL THE PUBLICITY THEY DESERVE
More Haynes Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Haynes Furniture - Refusal to refund deposit 
- Haynes Furniture Company - Stay away from Haynes! 
- Haynes Furniture - Scam 
- Haynes Furniture - carpert installation
- Haynes Furniture - False advertising on financing
- Haynes Furniture Company - sectional
- Haynes Furniture Company - southern motion leather sofa and loveseat
- Haynes Furniture - shauna - customer service
- Haynes Furniture - headboard, footboard and rails.
- Haynes Furniture - Living room sectional couch