Haynes Furniture / Defective furniture
I purchased two set of bunk beds in November 2006 at Haynes Furnture. They were very accommodating as most sales people are during the sales process but totally change their service when there is a problem. On June 2, 2008 one of my guests climbed into the top bunk and the bed collapsed. The bed rail totally split and the bed was beyond repair. This young man could have been seriously injured. I went to Haynes to see what they could do. Their response was a big fat "nothing" . The beds had a one year warranty. I explained they were in a beach house so technically had only been used for 3 months (the summer of 2007). This is the first they have been used this season. Do you think that in the interest of good customer service and the fact that they had been barely used they would have tried to help me? They installed the beds and set them up. How do we know they didn't install them properly? They told me to take it up with the manufacturer (NASA Manufacturing [protected]). NASA was no help at all. They told me to take it up with Haynes since they sold me the beds and they needed to stand by their sale.
So here I am after spending $3, 000 with defective beds. Unfortunately it will take a lawyer to sue the manufacture for defective merchandise and Haynes for not setting the beds up properly.
BOTTOM LINE... NEVER EVER SHOP HAYNES!!! THEY SUCK YOU IN FOR THE SALE BUT THAT IS IT. THEY COULD CARE LESS IF THEY SELL YOU SOMETHING THAT POTENTIALLY COULD CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY. NOT THEIR PROBLEM THEY SAY. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?? IT WENT OUT THE WINDOW HERE ONCE THE SALE WAS MADE.
SHAME ON THEM!!!
More Haynes Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Haynes Furniture - Refusal to refund deposit 
- Haynes Furniture Company - Stay away from Haynes! 
- Haynes Furniture - Scam 
- Haynes Furniture - carpert installation
- Haynes Furniture - False advertising on financing
- Haynes Furniture Company - sectional
- Haynes Furniture Company - southern motion leather sofa and loveseat
- Haynes Furniture - shauna - customer service
- Haynes Furniture - headboard, footboard and rails.
- Haynes Furniture - Living room sectional couch