Hawaiian Jewelry Connection / Product not received - already paid

634 Kukuau Street Hilo, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9139154185

I ordered 3 bangle bracelets from this company back on Sept 21, 2008, the money was drawn out of my account on 9/23/08 in the amount of $516.45. Per this website, it states all orders will be processed within 8-10 business days, and their customer satisfaction is guaranteed. Its been right at 2 months later, i have not rcv'd my order, nor can I get ahold of anyone at this company either by phone or email. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, OR FROM THE GUY THAT OWNS THIS COMPANY - HIS NAME IS JOE GLORY. I have also filed a complaint the the BBB of Hawaii in regards to this matter, and apparently others have had the same type of issue as i have had, per the BBB. Denise - Kansas City.

Comments

Er
  23rd of Dec, 2008
I have the same problem. Order placed on 12/4/08. Left several messages and did not hear back until I called my credit card company to file a complaint. Still not ring. Just a promise it is being engraved.

Eric
Ta
  24th of Dec, 2009
TOTALLY AGREE!!!

A WEEK AGO I ORDERED A HAWAIIAN BARREL RING THAT WAS INSCRIBED WITH KUUIPO FOR MY BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND! I PURCHASED UPS 2 DAY GUARANTEED SHIPPING TO BE SURE THAT IT GETS HERE BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THE ORDER. I HAVE EMAILED AND CALLED AND CANNOT GET A HOLD OF ANYONE. I SHOP ONLINE FREQUENTLY AND HAVE NOT BEEN SCAMMED. I ALWAYS GET A TRACKING NUMBER FOR SHIPMENT BUT THIS COMPANY DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY LEGITE TRACKING NUMBER. IF YOU ARE SMART DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT IS LEGITE!!!