Hawaii Attorney M.S.C.D. / Accessory to fraud

1 HI, United States Review updated:

There is an attorney in Hawaii who is an accomplice to mortgage fraud. This attorney and his firm represented a San Diego based mortgage company an affilitae of a Hawaii based Finance investment company.

After speaking with other attorneys who will be representing me in a case against a supposed private investor of my mortgage and former mortgage company. They have all said that this attorney representing this private investor is known for his underhanded tactics when supporting mortgage fraud. His use of fear tactics is well known.

Despite making a final payoff payment of my mortgage, this attorney representing the private investor and mortgage company went ahead with foreclosure on my property knowing that I had documentation to prove that they had no clear title, failed to disclose information to clear title and withheld my payment so they could proceed with foreclosure. This attorney went as far as to record a transfer via quitclaim deed to this private investor.

Now after they had moved forward with the foreclosure then they returned my final payoff payment to say that the mortgage company was not the motgagee.

This private investor left messages on my answering machine to try and get me to sign a new contract with him which added $50, 000.00 more to my original payoff amount.

Needless to say that I refused to return his calls. The attorney representing this private investor sent a letter threatening to evict and bring charges against me.

We shall see as I have evidence to prove in court that the mortgage company, private investor and attorney and his firm have committed tax fraud.

Meanwhile I still remain in my home.

Ma

Comments

• So
      7th of Aug, 2008

My home was foreclosed upon in a very similar fashion. I wonder if it's the same mortgage company and attorney. I wish you well, and hope you get them in the pocketbook where it hurts and disbar that attorney and bring down his firm.

• Ea
      26th of Aug, 2008

Rather odd set of circumstances. A mortgage company withholding payment then moved forward with foreclosure. Very odd! That's quite a scandal if you ask me.

• Br
      5th of Nov, 2008

When are people going to take responsibility for the mess they got themselves into. Obviously this person took out a loan he couldn't afford in the first place. There was so much BS going on in the mortgage industry for the past 8 years and no one did anything. Now it is "fashionable" for the authorities to go after the mortgage people ... give me a break. The true criminal is Wall Street, yet besides a few "fall guys" they will walk not only untouched but paid by our tax dollars until they can find another market to rape and plunder. I'm sorry you lost your home, however, I have a feeling you had a lot to do with it yourself.