Havertys Furniture / Havertys - Terrible Company
I purchased 2 recliner chairs from this store almost 8 Months ago (beginning of December 2009).
The total price was about $1, 300 for the 2 chairs. I had to put in $500 down and wait for the furniture to be ready and delivered before I paid the balance.
IT IS ALMOST 8 MONTHS later (July 2009), and they still dont have my furniture.
Every call I make, they keep delaying my order. Telling me it will be another 2/3/4/5 weeks.
This is a Terrible Company to do business with. I will NEVER purchase anything from them again and I will spread my complaints to anyone out there to protect them from this company.
I now find articles all over the internet about how bad Haverty is with their Pricing, Arrogant Sales people, Service and Delivery... WOW, I wish I new all this before I walked into that store with my open wallet.
Be Careful, Save your $$ and Headache... Keep off Havertys.
More Havertys Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view 
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!
- Haverty Furniture Companies - return pillows
- Haverty Furniture Companies - piedmont sectional