Haverty's / Guardsman Protection
On 09/08/07 we bought a Sofa/Loveseat(hvt #6735so/ls/621-11 scarlett. We also purchased the Guarsman
Protection Plan. We did not receive a copy of this but in the brochure it is worded that your purchase is
protected for (5) years from date of delivery We also filed the claim with Guardsman as required. Your sales
consultant (Michelle Roberts) in the North Richland Hills store told us that we were protected against anything
with this plan.
we filed the claim and Guardsman tells us this is not covered in the plan. The seams on both sofa and loveseat are fraying and the furniture isn't used frequently. If something can't be done about this I will never purchase
another piece of furniture from Haverty's.
If you would like to contact me you can do so by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or 817.691.0433. I will go by the store asap to talk with the Manager about this.
More Haverty's Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view 
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Leather Castleton Sofa and Loveseat
- Haverty Furniture Companies - gay bashing
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!